Mr. Chizip's Cafe De Luxe (non-premiums only)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
Since I can't seem to get into the Mr. Pussy's Cafe De Luxe, I thought I would start my own thread for non premium members. I have nothing against premium members, but I think the non premiums would also like to have a place of their own to chit and chat and what not. So if you are a premium member, please stop reading and leave now, thank you.

So, to all my non premium friends, hi, how are you guys? What made ya decide to not go premium? Have you ever been tempted to give in? Why dont you all tell me a little more about yourselves, since we are all now soul brothers, soul brothers forvever. (soul brothers includes the ladies of course)

oh yeah, i forgot about it, but you are a non non premium, you need to leave here!!! bring up these issues in the all inclusive randoooom thread, thanks.

because all you non non premiums are crashing the party.

i just think if the premiums can have their own special forum, the non premiums can at least have a stinkin thread.

whats so wrong with that?

actually dont answer that, since you shouldnt be reading this anyway :mad:

for some people that is a lot of money, why cant the non premiums just have 1 thread for themselves?

sheesh

come on non premiums, this is your place, lets enjoy it.

I'm sorry chizzer... I've gone to the dark side. They have stolen my immortal soul and replaced it with a golden members only jacket; you are now nothing to me... :wink:

Don't worry chishit disturber, I'll still talk to you... and about you, behind your back in Mr. Pussy's cafe...

oh man, not you too

thats ok, we dont need ya

all non premiums, please show yourselves, we must unite

and all non non premiums, im asking again, please let us be

best thread in a long time.

if your a premium member, get the hell out! get out! get out!!!

*throws shoe

welcome flag pole, i know we have had our difference, but i think we can put them aside for the good of our non premium race.

feel free to indulge in the crapulence of the non premiums, as we are nothing, if not united.

ok, good idea.

they are the social elite. us communists know equality when we see AND create it.

now this is what i had in mind, lots of peanut butter for all the non premiums!

oh nice, i think we may need to make bear an honorary non non premium for his services

spreading peanut butter on the walls is nothing compared to blood. :down:

ted connors would be rolling in his grave, if he were dead.

sound slike we need a blood panda bear

and yes, please show, we love killer abs and dance skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom