Movies that you know suck but you sit through anyway cause there's a hot chick (or

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I liked The Man Who Cried. But agree with you on The Astronaut's Wife and Ninth Gate. Wasn't too enthralled by Nick of Time. And my jury's still out on Secret Window. But yeah, it's a given. If Depp is in it, I'll give it a shot. (often many)

Cry Baby is too funny.:wink:

I liked Nick of Time (Christopher Walken :up: ) and Secret Window is weird, but he's great in it so it gets a :up: from me, though it won't be a big repeat movie for me.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Cusack could recite the phone book and put it out as a concept film and I'd watch that shit.
:up:

Ditto Clive Owen. I sat through that crap "UNICEF save the world" manifesto he did with Angelina Jolie.

Dalton said:

I just watched serendipity with my wife. Honestly Kate Beckinsale is so hot, no man should have to look upon her while he's in the presence of another woman ...

:lmao: I wish you many solitary Kate movies for that comment!

Election and Pleasantville are the only Reese Witherspoon movies I can watch and not want to gouge out my eyeballs.

Yes, I'm in the "Walk the Line was extremely overrated" minority.

bonocomet said:
:hmm: The Man Who Cried, the Astronauts Wife and The Ninth Gate are nothing special... but I'll watch any movie with Johnny in it at least once. (And once was enough!)
I was thinking about putting Cry Baby on the list, but there's something about that one.. :lol:

If it's a crappy movie with Johnny Depp in it, I'm there. I also agree with you about Astronauts Wife, Ninth Gate and Man Who Cried being nothing great. I will watch them anyway just to watch him. Arizona Dreams was nothing special either.

Cry Baby is classic John Waters. :laugh:
"The first thing a Cry-Baby girl learns is our bazooms are our weapons."

mdw3935 said:

Cry Baby is classic John Waters. :laugh:

I loved the part about his father... "my father was the Alphabet Bomber..." (he bombed things) all in alphabetical order... car wash... drug store..."

then Johnny sings "A-B-C-D-E-F-G. BOOM! BOOM!"

:lmao:

Lancemc said:
Van Helsing is garbage. That said...well, I have nothing else to say about it...garbage, really.

And has anyone seen Kate Beckensale since her boob job? Looks like crap.

useless.gif
:wink:

Back
Top Bottom