Movies that would've been better with Morgan Freeman narration

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LMP

Blue Crack Supplier
Blade Runner
Schindler's List
and The X-Files Movie for sure.

I want him to do episodes of the 4400.

corianderstem said:
Deep Impact

Or would it be inappropriate for him to narrate AND play the president?

"I wish I could tell you that the Earth fought the good fight, and the Giant Meteor let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but prison is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew."

We sat and drank with the sun on our shoulders and felt like free men. Hell, we could have been tarring the roof of one of our own houses. We were the lords of all creation. As for Daniel fucking Day-Lewis - he spent that break hunkered in the shade, a strange little smile on his face, watching us drink his milkshake.

"The following April, Terl did tax returns for half the guards at Shawshank. Year after that he did them all including the warden's. Year after that they rescheduled the start of the intra-mural season to coincide with tax season. The guards on the opposing teams all remembered to bring their W2s."

American Pie

"And so it was, that on the sunny afternoon that his mother had left an apple pie to cool for her husband and son, Jim remembered Oz's description of second base and decided to fuck that pie right there in the kitchen. Him and his Dad just figured they'd tell Mom they ate it all."

monkeyskin said:
American Pie

"And so it was, that on the sunny afternoon that his mother had left an apple pie to cool for her husband and son, Jim remembered Oz's description of second base and decided to fuck that pie right there in the kitchen. Him and his Dad just figured they'd tell Mom they ate it all."

lol.

monkeyskin said:
American Pie

As I read it, I could hear Morgan Freeman's voice. Amazing how easy that is, and how it totally would've worked.

Back
Top Bottom