Movie - Spiderman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ah you gotta love films like these

people consider these sort of films as 'fast food' movies but you cant help be entertained nonetheless.

films like these make you feel like a kid again on how optimistic everything feels. And unlike Starwars Episode 2, this film succeeds by the approach the producers took in not trying too hard to impress EVERYONE

Anyway the producers have already been given the green light to produce 2 more films, and what more can i say? the more the merrier!

Spidey RULZ!

meh. :| Twas ok, I suppose. I rarely see big summer movies anymore...they're all pretty much the same.

But I was impressed with how they did the effects. Spidey swinging through the city looked really cool. :up:

And Tobey Macguire was definitely the right choice for the role. I think I liked him best when he was geeky. :D

I really enjoyed it. It was visually dazzling, w/ some cute humor, and some touching moments as well.

And I agree w/ Sula-I want my own Peter Parker, with some Spiderman mixed in.:heart: :D

the spidey upper body definition would not be a bad thing, eh Gina? ;)

That was a funny moment in the movie...when he sees himself in a mirror with all these muscles he didn't have before. :lol:

sulawesigirl4 said:
meh. :|
And Tobey Macguire was definitely the right choice for the role. I think I liked him best when he was geeky. :D

I like my tobey macguire best half nekkid in front of the mirror :drool:

(sorta how I feel today but that's another story ;) ;))

well olive, this is the best I could find for the moment. I'm sure Gina Marie can come up with something bettah. :D

tobey1.jpg

The second I saw the subject I knew there would be a Toby pic. I have thought he was cute even back when he did The cider house rules. :heart: *sigh* He is defiantly in the Viggo echelon of cuteness, but with more boyish look.

I thought the movie was entertaining considering what it was (a comic book adaptation). It was pretty true to the first arch opening of spider man cept the villain part. I am not really hard to please when it comes to movies. It takes allot for me not to like a movie.

sulawesigirl4 said:
not quite in the Viggo echelon, but he's not bad on the eyes. ;)

Viggo should kiss the ground you walk on for the way you stick up for him and show him off!! :D

:sexywink: or maybe he already does..!

p.s. Gina :drool: over those arms!

Back
Top Bottom