Movie Roles you'd LOVE to play...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann said:
Another favorite of mine is Some Like It Hot. I'd play Sugar Marilyn's character and I would make Mofo play the Tony Curtis character and Cujo the Jack Lemmon character. :lol:

:lol:

Kariann said:
Another favorite of mine is Some Like It Hot. I'd play Sugar Marilyn's character and I would make Mofo play the Tony Curtis character and Cujo the Jack Lemmon character. :lol:

:angry: :madspit: :angry:

kathryn mertuil in cruel intentions :macdevil:

satine in moulin rouge

violet in coyote ugly

ANY drew barrymore role - fave actress. :cute:

dylan in charlies agels (see above:D)

Anything that involves great location, "interesting" co-stars and good catering..................oh and a script/role I approved of.
I'm not fussy, it would be great fun I would imagine.
Seeing BC dressed as a nun...confession time:) My husband went to an all male school ( until he "escaped") He was in their production of the Mikkado. I would love to see a photograph of that. Such a shame one doesn't exist....teehee

I know...I'm still glowing about Russell and Danielle Crowe's wedding( it was a beautiful day and last night was crisp and clear, just perfect),
so I am inspired to write a new screenplay for Russell with me as the leading lady:)

Katherine Hepburn's role in "The Philadelphia Story". :up: Imagine playing opposite both Cary Grant and Jimmy Stewart!!!

*Henry Hill in Goodfellas

*Samantha in 16 Candles

*Veronica Sawyer in Heathers

Basically any Johnny Depp role

Han Solo
Iceman from Top Gun
Arogorn
William Wallace

Back
Top Bottom