Movie Quote Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok, I'll give another one.

Evil is a point of view. God kills indiscriminately and so shall we. For no creatures under God are as we are, none so like him as ourselves

Interview with a Vampire

"Hot dogs?!?...you know what those are made of?....Lips and Assholes"

JAWS

" Crashed fifteen hundred and seven computers in one day? Biggest crash in history, front page New York Times August 10th, 1988. I thought you was black man. YO THIS IS ZERO COOL!"

Hackers

Finally, i got one these quotes!:wink:

Ok, I am rubbish at remembering quotes, apart from this one...

"I carried a watermelon??"

Quadrophenia??

"Never send a human to do a machine's job."

Nope.... times up

Last Man Standing

(a compliment for us...) - Singles (e. vedder)

"Now I'll have to buy the White Album again"

From Dusk till dawn ( members of the band feature a couple former members of Oingo Boingo)

"Ok. Juan Castillo... went to jail... for having sex with a goat. Ok? It that what you wanted to hear? We lived on a farm! And I got lonely! We were just a couple of crazy kids! "

Club Dread

"You think my affairs are empty..."
"I think that it is possible for one man to love one woman all his life and be the better for it, yes."

The man in the iron mask

"I'm no friggin' monument to justice! I lost my hand! I lost my bride! Johnny has his hand! Johnny has his bride! You want me to take my heartache, put it away and forget?"

Pirates of the Caribbean!

"Get some sour cream and onion dip, with some chips man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter, get some Haagen Daaz ice cream bars whole lotta Haagen, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate man, some popcorn, big popcorn, graham crackers! graham crackers with the marshmellows, the little marshmellows and the little chocolate bars and we'll make some smores man!....also celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little blue crunch berries, pizza's we need to big pizza's with everything on em, with water, whole lotta water and.... Funyuns!"

^I can't help it, I'm hungry! :giggle:

Carek1230 said:
Pirates of the Caribbean!

"Get some sour cream and onion dip, with some chips man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter, get some Haagen Daaz ice cream bars whole lotta Haagen, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate man, some popcorn, big popcorn, graham crackers! graham crackers with the marshmellows, the little marshmellows and the little chocolate bars and we'll make some smores man!....also celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little blue crunch berries, pizza's we need to big pizza's with everything on em, with water, whole lotta water and.... Funyu

^I can't help it, I'm hungry! :giggle:

Pirates? Um no.

Back
Top Bottom