Movie Quote Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hmm: Basquiat? (again)

"If at any time you should find yourself displeased with my company... you shall have only yourself to blame." :macdevil:

DeadMansParty said:
dumb and dumberer

" fuck picasso! fuck picasso"!

Being that I googled :shh: (so we could proceed), I believe it's "Pollock & Me"

"I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life..."

I like that movie! "The Commitments"

"Anti-wrinkle cream there may be, but anti-fat-bastard cream there is not."

well they are Irish films, so....................yeah

it was from " the van". why do you hate me so much Lila ::::::::::::;;cries in the corner:::::::::::::!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOO HOOOOOO!

DeadMansParty said:
well they are Irish films, so....................yeah

it was from " the van". why do you hate me so much Lila ::::::::::::;;cries in the corner:::::::::::::!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOO HOOOOOO!

Where did I say I hate you? Why do you get the feeling? I have nothing but love for ya :love: (remember that line???)

:hug:

Laird/Bono said:
:hmm: Basquiat? (again)

"If at any time you should find yourself displeased with my company... you shall have only yourself to blame." :macdevil:

Nobody guessed my quote...... it's a good one.... c'mon somebody! :eyebrow:

:reject: I'm guessing it's not Dracula... and 'this version' - :hmm: not Parenthood or Something's Gotta Give... I don't know the Matrix movies... Dangerous Liasons?

o.k. o.k. (drumroll please)

Dracula (1977) Frank Langela (Drac), says that to Kate Neligan.

* such a cool quote

I said Dracula! I should get partial credit :sad:

tantrum.gif

next quote :reject:

"You fuck this up, I'll kill you!"

Amadeus

"You know, Mrs. Buckman, you need a license to buy a dog, to drive a car - hell, you even need a license to catch a fish. But they'll let any butt-reaming asshole be a father."

I'll do a new one to get this going again...

"Mcfly, I thought I told you never to come in here?!?"

Back
Top Bottom