Movie Quote Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hannibal_Lecter.gif

"I need a father who's a role model, not some horny geek-boy who's gonna spray his shorts every time I bring a girlfriend home from school."

oh - I thought you'd invented a cool new way to play the game :| :)

namckuR said:
"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some
fava beans and a nice chianti"

DeadMansParty said:

DeadMansParty said:
"I need a father who's a role model, not some horny geek-boy who's gonna spray his shorts every time I bring a girlfriend home from school."

pic = answer...

then - new quote...

sorry :reject:

Last edited:
Brokeback Mountain

"Wow, I didn't know we'd become such good friends, because if we had, you'd know that I give head before I give favors and I don't even give my best friends head so your chances of getting a favor are pretty fucking slim. "

haha, I posted that same one a week ago
Lost Boys

" were all gonna die soon, I will , you will, and it sure sounds like your son will"

Willy Wonka

"Ooh, great job man! I really thought you were retarded. I mean, you're better than that Corky kid and he's actually retarded. If there was a retarded Oscar you would win, hands down, kick his ass!"

Clue

"Yes. I consider myself a nerd. And this movie has uplifted me. There's this one scene, where a nerd grabs the microphone during a pep rally and announces that he is a nerd and that he is proud of it and stands up for the rights of other nerds. "

Back
Top Bottom