Movie Quote Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hopefully you meant "It won't affect me, I'm already a woman."and if so, Hitchikers guide to the galaxy

" Did he dazzle you with his extensive knowledge of mineral water? Or was it his in-depth analysis of, uh, uh, Marky Mark that finally reeled you in?"

hmmm .. if you meant:
"You fargin sneaky bastage. I'm gonna take your dwork. I'm gonna nail it to the wall. I'm gonna crush your boils in a meat grinder." -- Johnny Dangerously

"Walk around the back of the car and look through the rear window. If she doesn't reach over and lift up that button so that you can get in .. dump her. "

Sixteen Candles

"Anybody can be a non-drunk. It takes a special talent to be a drunk. It takes endurance. Endurance is more important than truth."

Love Affair

"There are times when we're dirt broke, hungry, and freezing, and I ask myself, why the hell am I still living here? .................................................and then they call, and I remember"

Tombstone

"Rob, I'm telling you this for your own good, that's the worst fuckin' sweater I've ever seen, that's a Cosby sweater. A Cosssssssby sweater!!!!

High Fidelity

"This place is fantastic; it's like "Gone With The Wind" on mescaline. They walk imaginary pets here, Garland---on a fucking leash. And they're all heavily armed and drunk. New York is boring!"

Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil

"Yeah, Zeus, you know, Mount Olympus, father of Apollo, don't fuck with me or I'll shove a lightning bolt up your ass, zeus, you got a problem with that?!'

had to think and remember what one that is from, but Im guessing The Phantom Menace.

'' The only thing we serve here is tongue, you boys like tongue?"

DeadMansParty said:
had to think and remember what one that is from, but Im guessing The Phantom Menace.

'' The only thing we serve here is tongue, you boys like tongue?"

^You're correct.

The Goonies

"There are two types of people in this world: those who like Neil Diamond, and those who don't."

my ex wife loves him..........What about bob

"My own brother a goddamn, shit-sucking vampire! Oh, you wait 'til mom finds out buddy."

hahahaha MILT!!!!

montage_milt_and_the_girls.jpg

Pee Wee's Big Adventure

"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some
fava beans and a nice chianti"

Back
Top Bottom