Movie Quote Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
haha, love this movie
Heathers

"Good evening, Otto. This is Agent Rogersz. I'm going to ask you a few questions. Since time is short and you may lie, I'm going to have to torture you. But I want you to know, it isn't personal. "

you sure did, so I'll go off yours

The princess bride

"And you... George Michael... you ever call me a fuckin' eejit again, you'll go home with the drumsticks stuck up your hole... the one you don't sing out of. "

Heathers - a classic:drool:

Good evening, Otto. This is Agent Rogersz. I'm going to ask you a few questions. Since time is short and you may lie, I'm going to have to torture you. But I want you to know, it isn't personal. "
- Repo Man (didn't want to leave a quote just hanging there!!
:)

"And you... George Michael... you ever call me a fuckin' eejit again, you'll go home with the drumsticks stuck up your hole... the one you don't sing out of" -
The Commitments (this movie just makes my north Dubliner pride stand up and wave)..
:wave:

"Human beings are a disease. A cancer of this planet. You're a plague. And we, are the cure"

The Matrix

"Why, you wouldn't even look at a clock unless hours were lines of coke, dials looked like the signs of gay bars, or time itself was a fair hustler in black leather. "

Clueless!!!!!

"Fair is Fair! We didn't start this! We didn't mean for this to happen! But we're not giving up until you pay! FAIR IS FAIR!

OMG My GF and I say that to eachother all the time, we might have been the only 3 people to see this movie.

Love and Sex

"I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.

DeadMansParty said:
OMG My GF and I say that to eachother all the time, we might have been the only 3 people to see this movie.

Love and Sex

"I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.

lol, i thought we were the only couple that said that to each other after that movie .. it's one of my favs.

as for your quote, i'm clueless .. but i like it, it's funny.

well he didnt direct it, he wrote it and sold the script to fund Resevoir dogs. It stars Christian Slater, Dennis Hopper,Gary Oldman just to name a few.

This was my first Tarantino to watch - I fell in love with his stuff from this...:drool: :drool: :drool:

True Romance - I think I am going to go watch it now actually...

"Your ego is writing checks your body can't cash"

Short Circuit

"Just a reminder fans about "Die Hard Night" coming up at the stadium: free admission to anyone who was actually alive the last time the Indians won a pennant."

Back
Top Bottom