Movie Quote Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ah ok, I killed it, I'll do another one ( by the way, it was from " lords of dogtown")

"You killed Ted, you medieval dickweed! "

French Kiss

" I think you're all fucked in the head. We're ten hours from the fucking fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much fucking fun we'll need plastic surgeory to remove our godamn smiles. You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of you're assholes! I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy Shit! "

Orgazmo

"I don't want more fuckin' pancakes, man. I want to go somewhere I can get a shot and a beer, and a steak, maybe. Hey, I know this place outside Brainerd where we can get laid.

Meet Joe Black (it's ok not very many people can sit through the entire thing).

Here's the easiest one I could come up with

"Mama always said, life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

Forrest Gump.

"You know, at one time, I used to break into pet shops to liberate the canaries. But I decided that was an idea way before its time. Zoos are full, prisons are overflowing... oh my, how the world still dearly loves a cage."

Harold and Maude

"Behind every good man there is a woman, and that woman was Martha Washington, man, and everyday George would come home, she would have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he come in the door, man, she was a hip, hip, hip lady, man. "

along came polly

"In the words of AC/DC: We roll tonight... to the guitar bite... and for those about to rock... I salute you."

u2doggie never fails me!

Its a wonderful life!

"My little brother got his arm stuck in the microwave. So my mom had to take him to the hospital. My grandma dropped acid this morning, and she freaked out. She hijacked a busload of penguins. So it's sort of a family crisis. Bye!"

"Better Off Dead"

"Corruption. Corruption is our protection, corruption keeps us safe and warm, corruption is why we win."

Syriana

I just joined this thread and hope it is okay to do a movie that is also a book - reprimand me if its not!!

"Okay, let me see if I got this straight. In order to be grounded I've got to be crazy, and I must be crazy to keep flying missions. But, if I ask to be grounded that means I'm not crazy anymore, and I have to keep flying"

Catch-22

"Many nights, my friend... Many nights I've put a blade to your throat while you were sleeping. Glad I never killed you, Steve. You're all right...

Back
Top Bottom