Movie Quote Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
give us a clue!
I had a real good one i wanted to use
i forgot what it was....

I just figured out what your picture on the the bottom of your thing was!
haha

something about mary

"Oh, that's not obvious enough Rob. How about the Beatles? Or fucking... fucking Beethoven? Side one, Track one of the Fifth Symphony... How can someone with no interest in music own a record store? "

high fidelity?

that guess is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out from left feild since i never bothered to learn the characters names from that one.

Holy poop i got that right!
I just looked it up on IMDb !
I have to get that movie now
that was the only one i could think of that had a record store in it that one of the leads worked in.
sounds like a classic jack black ..

i didnt cheat ...................I swear dude

Boy's dont cry

"The mind plays tricks on you. You play tricks back! It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting...

I cant wait anymore.

"Why is it called a toaster when it produces no toast, but simply warm bread, and inserting it two times produces charcoal? The ideal toaster would have one and a half insertions to produce the correct toast".

a fish called wanda

"Before we begin tonight's performance I would like to make a brief announcement. I'd like to warn you that some of the floral arrangements at tonight's performance have dangerously low hanging vines and may be poisonous. So please, whatever you do, don't eat 'em and don't become entangled in them or trip, please. "

hmm, kinda vague, but Im gonna guess Orgazmo?

"Well, they're going to be looking at us like that, aren't they, Eh? I mean, what if next Friday 400 women turn 'round and say "He's too fat, he's too old and he's a pigeon-chested little tosser."? What happens then, eh? "

The Castle

"What do you call this, love?"
"Ice cream."
"Yeah, but what have you done to it?"
"Scooped it out of the punnet."
"And what's that stuff on top?"
"Topping."
"Oh."

Back
Top Bottom