Movie Nostalgia Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dalton

Blue Crack Addict
Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
If any of you, like me, have found yourself asking questions like, "What ever happened to that kid from 'Flight of the Navigator'?" Post them here.

BTW - here's the scoop on the navigator kid: Living in British Columbia, Canada. He's one of the most sweetest, nicest, down to earth guys you could ever meet but he's put the past behind him and likes his privacy and says he would never come back to acting which to me that's unfortunate because he truly was a rising star and if he came back he could go far. He had a hard life after Flight of the Navigator and is now trying to make it better. Before i met Joe i often asked myself "I wonder what happened to that kid from Flight of the Navigator?" so that's why i thought i'd share this with everyone.
As for the movie, since i'm a total kid at heart i loved it when it came out and i still do and think it's an 80's classic.
Everyone's been asking where Joey Cramer is and i answered this question a looooooong time ago but i just realized that i posted it on the Flight of the Navigator message board only and not this one too. I'm also now adding that he's not married and to my knowledge he doesn't have kids. He still keeps in contact with the Director of Flight of the Navigator but doesn't want to return to acting but has thought about a sequel but nothing for sure.

What happened to anyone from one of my all-time favorite, campy 80's movies?

monster.jpg

Did someone say nostalgia?

adventuresofbuckaroobanap8.jpg

Buckaroo Muthafuckin' Banzai is where it's at.

Dalton said:
I don't know but Andre Gower answers posts on the IMDB website.

Get.A.Job.

Update that only adds to the sadness: when people post that they used to have a crush on Andre, he replies "I hope the crush lingers on. that would make my day."

That sound you hear is unicorns mourning...

Dalton said:
Update that only adds to the sadness: when people post that they used to have a crush on Andre, he replies "I hope the crush lingers on. that would make my day."

That sound you hear is unicorns mourning...

Are they mourning here?

When you said update, I hope that you were channeling Robert Stack circa Unsolved Mysteries.

Back
Top Bottom