Movie Name Game #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Bono on Bono but nothing else. I was considering buying the Anton Corbijn (or however you spell his name) U2 photo book but if you could recommend any others, that would be good.:hyper:

EDIT - I am off in a little while - see you MsMofo :wave:

Ali

Last edited:
:wave: Tilli ... Before you go ... Actually, U2 & I: The Photographs 1982-2004 is one of the BEST books out there. Those photos are truly amazing ... they capture you and do NOT let go. I find it very hard to turn the page to the next photo ... that's how GREAT these photos are. It's an expensive book (and one heavy mother ... it weighs almost 9 lbs) but, it's really worth it.
Also Bill Flannigan's Until The End of The World is a GREAT read ... it tells alot about Bono's private life with his wife and family and Eamon Dunphy's U2: The Unforgettable Fire (The Definitive Biography of U2) tells all about the early years in Dublin growing up through their success of The Joshua Tree.
I recommend you get all these U2 books !! :up: :bow: :applaud:

I, Robot

MsMofoGone said:
:wave: Tilli ... Before you go ... Actually, U2 & I: The Photographs 1982-2004 is one of the BEST books out there. Those photos are truly amazing ... they capture you and do NOT let go. I find it very hard to turn the page to the next photo ... that's how GREAT these photos are. It's an expensive book (and one heavy mother ... it weighs almost 9 lbs) but, it's really worth it.
Also Bill Flannigan's Until The End of The World is a GREAT read ... it tells alot about Bono's private life with his wife and family and Eamon Dunphy's U2: The Unforgettable Fire (The Definitive Biography of U2) tells all about the early years in Dublin growing up through their success of The Joshua Tree.
I recommend you get all these U2 books !! :up: :bow: :applaud:

MsMofo thanks for all the tips:hug: I like the sound of the Eamonn Dunphy book - especially as it is about all the band. I am intrigued by The Edge in particular. Edge just seems down to earth - he may not be but he just has that kind of face, if you understand what I mean!!

Hitch

Tilli said:

MsMofo thanks for all the tips:hug: I like the sound of the Eamonn Dunphy book - especially as it is about all the band. I am intrigued by The Edge in particular. Edge just seems down to earth - he may not be but he just has that kind of face, if you understand what I mean!!

Hey Tilli ... Yes, that Eamon Dunphy book is well worth getting. Eamon made me feel like I was right there living in Dublin with U2, experiencing their childhood and growing up with them ... He's a GREAT writer ... you would really enjoy this book. But, remember ... don't rule out Bill Flannigan's Until The End Of The World ... as that book is truly fascinating ... alot of personal lives stories are in that book ... it's really interesting to read that sometimes Bono's life is just like the rest of us !! :up:
And as for Edge ... I understand all about his innocence !! :cool:

Robocop

^I sent her a PM (one of the many advantages of being premium!) and she is about as she replied - she got back home yesterday!

:wink:

Pricilla, Queen of the Desert - I love this film!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom