Movie Name Game #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^Cheers :hug: Yes, and in order to achieve this status I have averaged 38 posts per day since I started here according to my stats (I can see these useful pieces of information now I have become premium!:nerd: )

Essay is going slowly, I decided to change it all last night!:mad:

How has your day been so far?

Out of Sight

Really good ... I travelled up to the Northern suburbs to visit the family this morning. We all went out to breakfast and afterwards, went shopping for a new X-mas tree for my brother and his family.
Just got home about a half an hour ago ... I'm kinda tired (alot of running around earlier and I've gotta go to work in a bit) I'm gonna rest for a little while though before I go to work so I'll be fine ... :wink:

Trading Places

Shopping for a Xmas tree is great - I go with my sister and her family every year as they buy a real tree:hyper:

It sounds like you have had a busy morning - and what better place to stop and rest than on interference!:huh: :wink:

Summer of Sam

Absolutely ... the Blue Crack is very relaxing !! :up:
Maybe that's one of the reasons why I get on here at night while working ... because sometimes work gets very hectic !! :scream:

Or because Int is at least enjoyable ... and work is ... well, I won't say what work really is considered at times !! :wink:

Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins

It is indeed - hence why I spend so much time here!

Seven

Saturday Night Fever.

I am off now - see you tommorrow!!:wave:

Bye Tilli :wave: what's happened to those people in America Ms Mofo? :sad:

Rabid

Good Night Tilli ... :wave:

susanp6 said:
what's happened to those people in America Ms Mofo? :sad:

There were severe thunderstorms in Northern Kentucky and Southern Indiana earlier this morning.
(I believe 1 AM) As a result of the storms, an F3 tornado developed (at 2 AM) and first went through the town of Henderson, KY. then jumped over the Ohio River and ended up in Evansville, IN. There are 21 people who were found dead so far and around 200 people who were seriously injured. The warning sirens sounded, but since most people were sleeping ... they did NOT get any warning !! :tsk:
The tornado destroyed an entire block of residential homes and a trailer park too. Reports are saying that officials are still searching through the debris to find more people, which they expect to find dead as well. :sad:

Drop Dead Fred

:sad: :sad: that's so awful - damn those tornados! That is unfortunately the downside of living in some parts of America isn't it? :(

Dead calm

Sadly so ... The Midwest has tornadoes, the East Coast and Gulf Of Mexico (Southern Coast) has hurricanes, and The West Coast has earthquakes (more than anywhere else in the U.S.)
I guess anywhere in the U.S. is affected by Global Warming weather patterns at one time or another ... I'm just more upset when there's NO ADVANCED WARNING, so people can't get to safety then ... that's when it counts the most during severe weather !! It seems it's always a last minute thing when it comes to issuing severe weather warnings here ... :tsk: :sad:
Usually, the warning is too late !!

Me, Myself And Irene

:sad: The hurricanes is prob the worst thing happening at the moment :tsk:

Elephant man (The)

I would agree there !! :up:
It's so-ooo unbelievable ... every time those states finish cleaning up and rebuilding ... that darn weather plays the 'havoc' role all over again. I will never live near the Southern Coast because of their potential threat for hurricanes ... Truthfully, it's sad because the property down there is gorgeous ... Florida is one heck of a vacation spot in the U.S. too ... what a shame !! :tsk:

Near Dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom