Movie Name Game #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^Hello MsMofo!:wave: You''l be glad to know I bought the Slane Castle DVD:wink:

Leaving Las Vegas

:applaud:

Have you watched any of it yet ??
I'd say first, skip to the bonus track of Mysterious Ways as Bono is joined onstage
by his daughter Eve ... it's so-ooo cute. :cute:
One of my favorite parts !! :up:
Tomorrow is my day for Vertigo: Live From Chicago ... :drool:
I hope I see myself on there ... :wink:

Ski Patrol

^Let me know if you are!! I shall buy that too!:wink:

I only ordered the DVD yesterday, so I have not got it yet - should be here by the weekend though!:hyper:

L.A. Confidential

I guess I won't see you here this weekend then ... because you know you won't be able to stop watching Slane !! I can guarantee it as when I first bought it, I watched it for about 7 hrs. straight !! :ohmy: :yikes:
I kept watching different parts from the concert AFTER seeing it in it's entirety ... and that Mysterious Ways bonus track ... ohmy, about 20 times more alone !! :up:
Thank Goodness for that "Repeat" feature ... :wink:

Last Of The Mohicans

Oh lordy! Maybe I will not watch it this weekend as I have an essay to complete. I'll save it as a treat for next Wednesday when it is handed in!!:wink:

Superman

Well, at least watch that Bonus Track ... that way if you feel 'drained' or like you've developed 'writer's block' then you can think of that wonderful Mysterious Ways performance to set your mind at ease and finish that essay for good !! :wink:

Night Of The Comet

^MsMofo - cheers for the excuse - I may just do that! I checked and my stuff has now been sent from Play.com!!:hyper:

Teen Wolf

Yey!!!:wink: I shall watch the Bonus track and only the bouns track though - honest!

You Only Live Twice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom