Movie Name Game #7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^Yey!:hug: As Tiny Dancer said - we had been wondering where you were!!! Great to have you back!!:hyper:

Starksy and Hutch

So how was your trip? How was NYC :love: (and a certain concert...)??!!

Kill Bill

Last edited:
Everything was GREAT !! Although the 10/10 show was rather weak and Bono seemed tired
(not at his best) rather disappointing !! :sad:
The 10/14 show was AWESOME !! :applaud:
I really enjoyed NY as I always seem to shop too much at Macy's and Saks.
I spent a pretty penny on clothes ... even bought a few tops from the Edun line (and I swore I never would, but realized that it was for the tradeworkers concept so I decided to buy something)

Liar Liar

Wow! I am glad the 14th show made up for it! NYC :heart: :love:
How was the week in... Missouri (I think that is where you said you were going)??

Rushmore

Just as GREAT as NY ... seriously, it was rather fun !! :wink:
The time spent there with the family was relaxing and the shows we saw were pretty impressive ... alot of gospel, country and comedy performers are now in Branson (that's where I was in Missouri) and these performers have their own theatre ...
WOW !! They're really drawing the tourists ... as the Christmas shows are gonna start real soon. I might have to go back some weekend and see a few of them ... :wink:

Entropy

I am glad you had fun both weeks!! It is great to get away and forget about your everyday life for a while!

I will also look up Missouri/Branson in my atlas! :nerd: (I have found it useful ever since I came on here as loads of people are from the states).:wink:

Yentl:wink:

I was gone 3 weeks total ... just got back last Saturday from NY.
I stayed an additional week because I was helping one of my friends move ... she lost her job unexpectedly and had problems with her living arrangements since then. Her company was a complete joke as they down-sized and let around half of their employees go ... my friend was number 59 out of the 125 people that were canned. She never saw it coming either ... :sad:

The Last Boyscout

Hey Tiny Dancer!:hug:

Ms Mofo - That is why I was wondering where you were as I thought you said two weeks! That is awful for your friend - did she get any notice even???:(

Tremors

I'm sorry Tilli ... but I can't discuss it any further ... as she's a GREAT long-time friend of mine and I feel bad enough as it is for her. But, thanks for your concern !! :hug:

Thanks tiny dancer !! a :hug: for you also !! :wink:

Robocop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom