Movie Name Game #6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will be there in spirit, lol!!

I am planning to do a week in New York, once I finish my uni course with some uni mates. Have you ever been to England?

Natural Born Killers

Tilli said:
I will be there in spirit, lol!!

I am planning to do a week in New York, once I finish my uni course with some uni mates. Have you ever been to England?

Natural Born Killers

No, I never have. It's my all time dream to visit England and Ireland. I in a big fan of Princess Diana, and would you believe that I have 17 scrapbooks with newspaper and magazine articles from her engagement to her death. I started this in 1981. Also I have tons of books about her

Speed

They are both very beautiful countries - England and Ireland.

I have been to the states once (about 15 years ago - to Florida - Orlando and Tampa) but there are so many bits of it I would like to visit. If I ever pluck up the courage I would like to work over there for some time too.

Donnie Brasco

Yeah - that would be cool!:hug: The same if you come of to England one day - Stoke is not the most exciting city but you are welcome!

Raiders of the Lost Ark

Thanks:wink: Actually, my avatar was partly inspired by yours and RavenBlue's avatars! I'd love to have my own garden - particularly herbs but I will have to wait until I get my own house!

Head Above Water

North By Northwest

I am off now! See you tommorrow Tiny Dancer!:wave:

Back
Top Bottom