Movie Name Game #5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can imagine that Streets, Sunday Bloody Sunday are fantastic live - I think they particuarly lend themselves to concerts (although any U2 song does really!) -

When i eventually see them - I wanna get up front and have Bono drag me on stage and since Wild Horses to me. :drool: :faint:

He can ride my wild horses any time, oh yeah! :lol:

Novocaine

Sorry ... but, it's NOT one of my faves !!
I'll reserve that honor for New Year's Day ... my fave has ALWAYS been the song that started it all for me with U2 :applaud:
All it took was for me to hear NYD playing on the radio back in 83 ... and I was hooked !! :drool:

Every Which Way But Loose

I put you on my buddy list the other day and nearly considered taking you off there for a second.... (only kidding:wink:)

Achtung was the album that got me into U2, so all the songs kinda have special meaning to me. I listened to that album for the entire summer I left school - you know when you associate an album with a particular time in your life?

I agree NYD is an amazing song though!

Eyes Wide Shut

I've got into War, recently actually - I had it on tape for years but have bought it on CD and played it loads again. :cool:

Ed Wood

Yeah - i think so. With Kevin Bacon. Saw it years ago!

Dog Day Afternoon

Footloose! When that film comes on TV I am always surprised to see Kevin Bacon in a film where he dances! :dance:

Napoleon Dynamite

I shall add it to my list!:wink:

Kalifornia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom