Movie Name Game #5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did i read you'd been to see U2???!!!

Saw

Wow!!!!! Which show did you go? Did you get near the front?::hyper:

Yellow Submarine.

Wow (again)! Loads of the Pleban girls have got to meet they boys - how about you??

Young Guns

You never know - you could get pulled up on stage tonight! :combust:

If you do I want photographic evidence as well!

How many times have you seen them?

Ransom

Yeah, that would be a GREAT experience ... but, I don't think that will happen to me while being in seats !! :(
I've seen their concerts ... ZooTV, PopMart, Elevation and now Vertigo ... several times and in different cities besides my own too.
At least over 50 shows so far ... by the end of this tour !! :applaud:

Me, Myself, And Irene

50??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow (once more). :applaud:

East is East

:reject:

Erm,

I haven't...(I am a U2 fan - honest:yes:) :reject:

Nearly went to see them over here in June, but I had no money when my friends were buying the tickets.:sad:
I'm hoping that add another European leg to the tour - hopefully when I finish my degree and start earning would be good!

Seven

:sad:
Well, you have seen them in concert on video/DVD though, right ?? :shrug:
If so, at least you know what it would be like when you see them LIVE someday !! :wink:

Night Of The Comet

They look amazing live - I saw stuff from when they were over here in June and it looked fantastic! What were the MOST memorable songs from when you saw them the other day?

Titanic

I enjoyed the whole concert ... my favorite songs to hear LIVE were Miracle Drug, and Love And Peace (only because I just started liking these HTDAAB songs more, since I heard them LIVE)
And I always love the LIVE versions of Pride, Streets, Sunday, Bad, and WOWY ... their CLASSICS are always GREAT Live !! :drool:
I wish they would have played New Year's Day (as that's my fave) but it DIDN'T happen ... :sad:
I don't particularly like hearing 40 (again) for the closer ... I wish they would have gave us some other song instead. :tsk:

Cheaper By The Dozen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom