Movie Name Game #5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tilli said:
It is good that at least they found it, but that is pretty crap if you don't really eat fatty foods, just that you are genetically suceptable to it. What is your doctor expecting you to cut out?

Memento:cool:

I have to avoid ice cream & chocolate :scream: would you believe. Also popcorn croissants, cheese,cookies cakes and pies. I love all these foods.
:rant:

Lawrence Of Arabia

tiny dancer said:

I have to avoid ice cream & chocolate :scream: would you believe. Also popcorn croissants, cheese,cookies cakes and pies. I love all these foods.
:rant:

:sad: I think I'd rather have the tablets!:wink:

Sorry don't mean to be flippant but that is awful.

Alfie

^:cute: What sort of puppy Wild?

Ms mofo - to answer you question I am good thanks. Very tired from work but otherwise good. How is the car???:wink:

Trainspotting

Ms Mofo - You should post a pic of it sometime. I have a pic of my car in the gallery! It is a crappy little Vauxhall Corsa (and a crap pic also!), but she is my baby and she passed her MOT test today!

Tiny dancer:hug:

Top Gun

I'm fine ... getting ready for starting a week long vacation in Missouri. :up:
I'm leaving first thing in the morning, you will all have to try NOT to miss me too much ... :(
I'll be back here on Oct. 9th so I only have the rest of tonight to be here for now ... as I will NOT have access to a computer while on vacation ... :sad:

Night Of The Twisters

MsMofoGone said:
no Interference for 1 whole week ... :tsk:

I am sure it is dangerous to go cold turkey like that.....:wink:

Save the Last Dance

MsMofoGone said:
I'm fine ... getting ready for starting a week long vacation in Missouri. :up:
I'm leaving first thing in the morning, you will all have to try NOT to miss me too much ... :(
I'll be back here on Oct. 9th so I only have the rest of tonight to be here for now ... as I will NOT have access to a computer while on vacation ... :sad:

Night Of The Twisters

You'll be missed. :sad:

Shine

Tilli said:
Ms Mofo - You should post a pic of it sometime. I have a pic of my car in the gallery! It is a crappy little Vauxhall Corsa (and a crap pic also!), but she is my baby and she passed her MOT test today!

Congrats Tilli !! :applaud:

I have yet to figure out how to post pics here at Interference ... it's too complicating for me to even attempt !! :shrug:

Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom