Movie name game #15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My one brother lives in New York not far from the City. If you ever come to the states you are very welcome to stay at my house and we could then drive to the City!

I :heart: Dirty Dancing!

Edward Scissorhands

Awww that is so sweet of you Tiny :eek: :) :hug: Wish i could but it'd take me a long time to save&the other idea i've had about NY is tryng to get there on Cunard - my dream way of going to NY! :heart: My mum&i have been planning on a 5 day trip prob to London, but we are so tempted to go to Paris, which i've been to but she hasn't - if we could wait longer we could afford the cruise - i'm going on too much here for a movie name game :huh:

I'm so touched by you saying it :happy:

Sin City

Oh i'm going to cry now :lol: that's a huge compliment to give me, truly :hug: i never had a sister either :( We had to be so far apart though :sigh:

Sunset Boulevard

Oh god we both better shut up now or everyone else will get the violins out! :lol: :)

Kramer Vs. Kramer

It's 10 mins to midnight! I might go quite soon 'cos i'm quite tired - didn't get much sleep lastnight so it prob was better i waited another few wks before the trip :wink:

Animal Farm

I hate insomnia :grumpy: well, i'm going to bed now - my eyes are getting sore and my bum too, sat in front of the comp! :ohmy: :lol:

See you tom night, altho' it'll be a little later as i always go to see my mum on Fr. :wink:

:wave: :hug:

King Kong

Back
Top Bottom