Move over Tom, DiCaprio's street cred goes up.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

deep

Blue Crack Addict
Leonardo DiCaprio Assaulted in L.A.
Leonardo DiCaprio was hit with a bottle while attending a Hollywood party given by Paris Hilton's ex-lover and needed about a dozen stitches to close a wound near his ear, People Magazine reported Friday on its Web site.

4310640_320X240.jpg

The magazine said DiCaprio was at a party at about 4 a.m. Friday at the Hollywood Hills home of Rick Salomon, ex-boyfriend of Paris Hilton, when a woman struck him with what appeared to be a beer bottle. No ambulance was called but friends took the actor to a hospital where he received about a dozen stitches near his ear, People said.

The Los Angeles Police Department's press relations office could not immediately confirm the report.

"I have received no notification of that sort. That doesn't mean that nothing happened, but normally we would get those kind of notifications here," said Officer Jason Lee, a police spokesman.

A call to DiCaprio's spokesman, Ken Sunshine, was not immediately returned.

However, People said Sunshine confirmed in a statement that the actor was assaulted.

"While leaving a small private gathering, Leo was attacked by a woman who was trespassing and had been repeatedly asked to leave the property," the statement said. "The attacker struck him with a glass object before being restrained by witnesses."

The attack was not expected to affect DiCaprio's work on a Martin Scorsese movie, "The Departed," which is shooting in Boston and New York, People said.

haha, i like how rick salomon, the man who was dating shannen doherty (and i think may still be dating her on and off, who cares) is referred to as paris hilton's ex. it shows how far shannen's star has fallen. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom