Move game threads to new game/chat forum?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Should the game threads from this forum be moved to the new game/chat forum?

• Yes

Votes: 41 74.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • I dont care

Votes: 10 18.2%

• Total voters

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Should we move the game threads from this forum to the new game/chat forum?

Please answer yes, no, or I dont care.

Do we feel the same about say the games in EYKIW also?

Or maybe not since there is not that many?

I think because of the large abundance of them in this specific forum perhaps they should be moved. A couple in other forums I dont think are that bad.

Sicy said:
Do we feel the same about say the games in EYKIW also?

Or maybe not since there is not that many?

I think because of the large abundance of them in this specific forum perhaps they should be moved. A couple in other forums I dont think are that bad.

Yeah, definitely. There are only like 2 or 3 game threads at EYKIW right now anyway.

That's actually not a bad idea. I'd say any more than 3 and they all go.

Well I will let this poll play for a while before we make a final decision.

voted.jpg

Sicy said:

You do know that's just going to encourage some twit to start game threads just to get them all moved, don't you? :shrug:

Here's a dumb question, that's kind of related. If I wanted to talk about books, could I post that topic in Zoo Station? Or should it go in Lemonade Stand?

If we're making a new forum for the games here, maybe a book topic wouldn't disappear off the front page within an hour. But if it goes into LS, I fear it'll be lost within seconds.

I know the whole book thing is a point of contention, but could "books" maybe be added to the whole "movies/TV/celebs" topic?

You can talk about books in LS, or U2 related books in Every artist forum. With the chat/game threads gone now I really dont see how it could get lost in the threads.

so the TV/Movie games would be moved away to a game thread instead of being in the zoostation area?

if that's the case, i vote :down: because it pertains to this specific subject.

Last edited:
yes, i believe that's the point.

makes sense, they're not actually discussions.

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of TV shows, celebrities, and movies.

damn edit function. i should say that i'm also in favor of getting the song chain game things out of b&c.

It's hard, its a fine line. They are games, not really discussions, but they are about movies/tv which is what the subject of Zoo station is about.

And I think there are only a couple of those types of threads in B&C. Dont think they really affect that forum like they do this forum.

I have to admit to come into this forum and wade through like 8 game threads to get to a tv/movie discussion is kind of annoying.

Interference is large and growing. Won't it always be somewhat of a wading situation for one subject or another? :wink:

Sicy said:

And there are five on the front page here in ZS :drool:

If it's not this issue it will be something else. Seems to be a select group who take enjoyment in stirring things up a bit. I'm not one to stoop to dropping names, they know who they are.

Everything in life is cyclical, so what makes Interference any different? This situation will pass, and other issues will replace this one and the next one and the next one.......

A lot of people enjoy playing the games, and a lot of other people find them a little annoying. I don't think this is about anyone picking on anyone else.

How is moving them to another thread making anything difficult for anyone? I don't think it's too much to ask to ask someone to make one more mouse click if they want to play a game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom