Move game threads to new game/chat forum?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Should the game threads from this forum be moved to the new game/chat forum?

• Yes

Votes: 41 74.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • I dont care

Votes: 10 18.2%

• Total voters
Carek1230 said:
Seems to be a select group who take enjoyment in stirring things up a bit. I'm not one to stoop to dropping names, they know who they are.

:happy:

Sicy said:
Well then that twit will take a suspension.

Cool! That will certainly thin out the forum a bit. :)

Plus provide good fodder for the IB thread. Always a good thing. :yes:

Well I think the majority would like the threads moved and I think it would be for the best. That way they are all organized and in one spot. It should not affect anyone, since the threads will be exactly the same, and you can continue to post in them, they will just be in a different forum.

I think its best to just move all of them and not leave any in any forums to avoid people being upset if 'they're thread' was moved and others werent.

campaign_nike.jpg

Sicy said:

I think its best to just move all of them and not leave any in any forums to avoid people being upset if 'they're thread' was moved and others werent.
:heart:

If it helps with administration, I say move them all. Out of Control looks really big and busy now - My concern is that it may get too out of control with activity. Either way - as long as it's good with you, it's good with me!! :)

Let me just say, that for the people that only post in certain threads, if you dont want to take the time to wade through all the threads in specific forums you can SUBSCRIBE to the thread via CONTROL PANEL (link at the top of every thread) that way all the threads that YOU want to participate in, will be in your USERCP and you can easily access them all from there without having to look for them in the forums.

Sicy said:
Let me just say, that for the people that only post in certain threads, if you dont want to take the time to wade through all the threads in specific forums you can SUBSCRIBE to the thread via CONTROL PANEL (link at the top of every thread) that way all the threads that YOU want to participate in, will be in your USERCP and you can easily access them all from there without having to look for them in the forums.

i always forget about that function. i think i've only used it once ever.

I forget to use it too sometimes but when I do remember, its a great feature :up:

Sicy said:
you can SUBSCRIBE to the thread via CONTROL PANEL (link at the top of every thread) that way all the threads that YOU want to participate in, will be in your USERCP and you can easily access them all from there without having to look for them in the forums.

i :heart: that feature.

Back
Top Bottom