Mousehole, Cornwall, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, that's so weird, A$hl3y's post didn't appear for me at all until I went out of the thread and came back in again. Posts have been appearing so quirkily lately, like when I quoted Charlotte and my reply somehow ended up appearing before her original post last night.

ANYWAY.

HAPPY 2010 ASHLEY! I hope you've been HOORAYING FOR BEER with Traviud!

phew! I thought my brain just had a little spasm and I didn't notice it. :lol:

:D
Imagine if I'd kept up the pace in the last half of the year!!

I know! I think you're still the second highest Superthread poster for 2009 ... or wait, Ashley might've just outdone you.

NLOTH. Plus he's a sexy talentless hack.

I never knew being preserved in enough hair gel for a small European nation makes one sexy!

And as decent as he is on NLOTH, that doesn't make up for twenty years of sins in my view. Though if he brings back Rejoice live, I may moderate further!

I know! I think you're still the second highest Superthread poster for 2009 ... or wait, Ashley might've just outdone you.

Well job well done for me then!

I'm thinking of making some sausage rolls. They're cheap and I'm low on funds. What else do I put in besides puff pastry, sausage meat, grated onion, carrot, and apple. Mum always does apple, sounds weird but it makes them yum. What about a little splash of Worcestshire sauce? :hmm:

Well job well done for me then!

I'm thinking of making some sausage rolls. They're cheap and I'm low on funds. What else do I put in besides puff pastry, sausage meat, grated onion, carrot, and apple. Mum always does apple, sounds weird but it makes them yum. What about a little splash of Worcestshire sauce? :hmm:

Worcestershire sauce is good in EVERYTHING, so YES.

Or to put this another way, MOAR WOOOSTUH!

I never knew being preserved in enough hair gel for a small European nation makes one sexy!

And as decent as he is on NLOTH, that doesn't make up for twenty years of sins in my view. Though if he brings back Rejoice live, I may moderate further!

Perhaps you should try it. :wink:

That would require Bono wanting to bring it back, and he seems pretty anti-October for whatever reason.

Perhaps you should try it. :wink:

That would require Bono wanting to bring it back, and he seems pretty anti-October for whatever reason.

Goddamn, I was going to use that as my comeback for whatever I anticipated you posting.

They all seem anti-October apart from Adam. :tsk:

(Yet again, Adam proves he is the only member of U2 to possess a worthwhile opinion on their own output.)

Goddamn, I was going to use that as my comeback for whatever I anticipated you posting.

They all seem anti-October apart from Adam. :tsk:

(Yet again, Adam proves he is the only member of U2 to possess a worthwhile opinion on their own output.)
:tongue: Great minds think alike.

And yet, they hardly listen to him. Shame.

All right, here is your clue, Cin...

Just in case any of you ever finds yourself in a female toilet and doesn't know how to use it:

PC300099sml.jpg

Every toilet door at work has one of these on the back (in the ladies', at least... not sure if there's an equivalent for the blokes).

And just to prove I'm not making it up:

http://www.health.vic.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0009/337779/hygiene-female-toilet.pdf

And yet, they hardly listen to him. Shame.

I want Adam and Edge to go away, record an album, and then just give Bono a bunch of lyrics and Larry a few instructions to flesh it out, and release THAT as U2's next album.

I want Adam and Edge to go away, record an album, and then just give Bono a bunch of lyrics and Larry a few instructions to flesh it out, and release THAT as U2's next album.

:drool: With only Brian Eno producing. None of Lanois' wankery.

Back
Top Bottom