Mousehold Heath, Norfolk, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, cool stuff then. You checked out Station yet? It's an even better album.

I plan on listening to just new 2009 albums for the next few days, then while I'm posting that list I'll be working on the other albums from the decade

Honest question though...Station sounds less like the soundtrack to a nightmare right? :wink:

anyway I must sleep, in case you guys didn't see my Miley review is up on the blog

And I've listened and rated the albums Ashley, Travis and Ax recommended, if anyone else has anything let me know. Later :wave:

Honest question though...Station sounds less like the soundtrack to a nightmare right? :wink:

Haha, correct. And I plan to listen to a bunch more 2009 albums ... not necessarily in a hurry though. Might not do my 2009 wrap-up until the end of January.

Have a good one! :wave:

I need to do a Naughties/Aughts listing, which is about 80% of my iPod. I didn't start buying music for myself till 2000, so it should be interesting.

I was thinking of doing a full decade ranking, but I'm just not sure I can ...

Ugh, finding hotels. :crack:

At least most airfares are now done!

I wish somebody could just, you know, say "this hotel's clean and cheap" rather than having all these damn options.

Even better, I wish I knew somebody I could scab free accommodation off.

I wish somebody could just, you know, say "this hotel's clean and cheap" rather than having all these damn options.

Even better, I wish I knew somebody I could scab free accommodation off.

Just untick some of the options don't want. Pick a minumum rating, a max rating, how many nights, what kind of bedding arrangements and it'll lessen your options.

There we go, all airfares bought!

Now back to those hotels ...!

:panic: Backstreet Boys song stuck in my head! Backstreet Boys song stuck in my head! Backstreet Boys song stuck in my head! Backstreet Boys song stuck in my head! Backstreet Boys song stuck in my head! :panic:

HALP!

Listen to Brokencyde.

What? I was trying to think of what could possibly get even more stuck in your head, and the more obnoxious the song, the easier the task!

*listening to the much-preferred *NSYNC*

I just realized one of my co-workers looks like a boy band member and had to put a customer on hold while I laughed till I couldn't breathe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom