Mount Typo, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Axver, check what was in the background of a shot in the latest ep of HIMYM -
reAgUOv.jpg

That feeling when a cute girl texts you saying come to Revs and you're in Werribee.

Pretty exclusive feeling, in this thread, I'd say. But still

Yeah, I've been keeping up to date with those after the new ones come out. There's been some real beauties.

That Say My Name one they just posted is excellent.

I didn't think haircuts have a say in relevance. Unless they tried to make it really elaborate.

I know Moldova has a lot of wine but I never heard of them having much in the way of original frappes. :wink:

Man, I go away for a few days and when I come back, RYM looks a bit different, Bono looks like even more of a twit than usual, and the new U2 album thread has turned into something about bikes.

Lots of AFL trade/FA stuff too, but I'm assuming you've heard about all of that?

It's a bit exciting/crazy.

Lots of AFL trade/FA stuff too, but I'm assuming you've heard about all of that?

It's a bit exciting/crazy.

I've really only kept up with the Buddy absurdity. I see you've scored Eddie Betts, and Daisy's definitely gone to Carlton right? Poked around a bit on Bigfooty this morning and what's this talk that Essendon's in the market for Chapman and Heath Shaw? I'd be happy if we got either of them but it's quite a surprise to me!

Looks like we're in for a busy trade/draft season.

Daisy's definitely gone, I'm sure, it just hasn't been officially lodged like with Buddy? Really ecstatic with Eddie because in my whole time following the club we've never had an A grade small forward.

The scandals and rumours subforum on BigFooty is pretty funny. I could only see the Bombers taking Chapman if they really believe they're close to a flag, Shaw's a possibility I reckon, but most of these rumours are off the mark.

I've always liked watching Eddie Betts, so I'm glad he's no longer with an odious team and I won't begrudge him most of the time he does something exciting.

Daisy's definitely gone, I'm sure, it just hasn't been officially lodged like with Buddy? Really ecstatic with Eddie because in my whole time following the club we've never had an A grade small forward.

Potentially A grade. He sure as shit wasn't at that level for us this year. Back in 2010, sure.

RYM looks a bit different

RYM is an eyesore now.

That Carcinogeneticist fellow is a bit of a prick, I'm seeing.

He's got nothing on some of the recent undesirables on the General forum though! I choose to believe some of them are taking the piss.

RYM is an eyesore now.

It's a bit too white but I've got used to it surprisingly quickly and it sounds like sharifi is going to introduce some more options. Still, I'd stuck with the old album page view for the last few years and I miss it.

Probably in two weeks I'll have forgotten what the site even used to look like.

I have such a love/hate relationship with RYM.

... most of it is because I don't like a lot of aggregate ratings because they disagree with me.

Potentially A grade. He sure as shit wasn't at that level for us this year. Back in 2010, sure.

Hell I'd consider him A grade as long as he picks up Walker's crumbs, I'd be pleased with 40+ goals a year, satisfied with 35+.

Back
Top Bottom