Mount Tarawera, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hope we don't get any forum hiccups during tour setlist parties! :laugh:

Oh, and actually, U-Wen, re: doing photography on Tuesday, I won't be able to manage too early a start. There's reportedly a dress rehearsal gig in Barcelona on 29/06, and the on-stage time in Barcelona (for the two regular gigs anyway) is 10pm, or 6am 30/06 our time. I presume they'll play for 2-2.5 hours, and then there'll be the fall-out stage, more info coming in, etc., so I'll be pretty tied up for the morning on U2gigs. Afternoon should be good.

Bloody hope we don't get any forum hiccups during tour setlist parties! :laugh:

Oh, and actually, U-Wen, re: doing photography on Tuesday, I won't be able to manage too early a start. There's reportedly a dress rehearsal gig in Barcelona on 29/06, and the on-stage time in Barcelona (for the two regular gigs anyway) is 10pm, or 6am 30/06 our time. I presume they'll play for 2-2.5 hours, and then there'll be the fall-out stage, more info coming in, etc., so I'll be pretty tied up for the morning on U2gigs. Afternoon should be good.

Yeah sure, no problems - probably around lunchtime should do it eh.

Yeah sure, no problems - probably around lunchtime should do it eh.

Yeah, that should suit me.

can someone write in a paragraph what is happening in u2land?

The band are rehearsing in Barcelona. Fans outside the stadium have been listening to the rehearsals and reporting on what's happening. A few songs have been resurrected, seven from NLOTH have been rehearsed, some political elements of the show have already become obvious, and Larry's been a grumpy crank in interviews.

Want more specific details?

Bono wouldn't even have to remember the lyrics because nobody could tell if he can or not!

Wait, there are pics of the tour shirts floating around already?

:D
bloke at work today asked: 1) is that can of red bull bigger than your wrist
2) do you have hair on your knackers yet

he's actually a pretty good bloke however.

I suspect we'll be coming back with a fair few shirts!

<do we need to assemble some sort of ordering list and $$ up front to make life easy?>

A list of sizes would be good! Once we know for sure what the tour merch is, let us know what designs you favour. Alison and I are both a bit poor thanks to the trip so money up front could really help, if possible ...

<hey danny i will be at Pink in melbourne the day the guys are at u2 in Dublin, i will bring you back a tshirt more to your size and tastes eh ? :wink: with sparkles on it>

I suspect we'll be coming back with a fair few shirts!

A list of sizes would be good! Once we know for sure what the tour merch is, let us know what designs you favour. Alison and I are both a bit poor thanks to the trip so money up front could really help, if possible ...

<if i could give you a blank cheque i would get me , one of everything! how long now til you go?>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom