Mount Hopeless, Victoria, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:
Seems I caught everyone as they were leaving!

Appropriate since I've some shopping to do today, hopefully!
Oh well, have a good one, everyone who's leaving! :wave:

:ohmy: Festive words. Lots of festive explicit words.

I lost the handwritten version of the myspace message I sent to Derek.

:censored:

This is such a horrible hour to be awake at.

How's it going, Reggo?

Bad. Why bad? my iPod earbud wire has worn through and now I cna't get "If God Will Send His Angels" out of my head now.

BOctoWar remasters: worth it, y/n?

Surprisingly enough, I think they're worth it. Mainly for the BOcto part. The deal Amazon has for all three is pretty good.

I need to buy some quality headphones to listen to them, though. I've just been too lazy/stingy to buy replacements for my broken pair.

Surprisingly enough, I think they're worth it. Mainly for the BOcto part. The deal Amazon has for all three is pretty good.

I need to buy some quality headphones to listen to them, though. I've just been too lazy/stingy to buy replacements for my broken pair.
:hmm: Then to amazon.com I go.

I have other earbuds, just the pair I have with me suck. Damn it. I really need to get this song out of my head...

Hey Daniel. Why the fuck are we awake at this ungodly hour? :wave:

:hmm: Then to amazon.com I go.

I have other earbuds, just the pair I have with me suck. Damn it. I really need to get this song out of my head...

Even though all three could've been much better than they are, I think they're pretty enjoyable, especially if you're into that era as much as I am. All the live stuff on the October disc just makes you think U2 need to bring these songs back into their setlist.

I've been using my crappy iPod earbuds for the last month. Definitely not the ideal way to listen to music. But getting me to part with money is a real effort sometimes ...

Hey Daniel. Why the fuck are we awake at this ungodly hour? :wave:

Even though all three could've been much better than they are, I think they're pretty enjoyable, especially if you're into that era as much as I am. All the live stuff on the October disc just makes you think U2 need to bring these songs back into their setlist.

I've been using my crappy iPod earbuds for the last month. Definitely not the ideal way to listen to music. But getting me to part with money is a real effort sometimes ...
I need to get into the "baby band" era more. I mean, I like most of War, but I have to admit I haven't listened to Boy or October enough to form an opinion on either of them :reject:

I need to get into the "baby band" era more. I mean, I like most of War, but I have to admit I haven't listened to Boy or October enough to form an opinion on either of them :reject:

I must admit, that surprises me. I thought you would've gravitated towards the band's post-punk phase. Personally, I rate both Boy and October (yes, October) in U2's top five albums. Top four if you make me discard Passengers.

I must admit, that surprises me. I thought you would've gravitated towards the band's post-punk phase. Personally, I rate both Boy and October (yes, October) in U2's top five albums. Top four if you make me discard Passengers.
I love their post-punk uber-80's sound, I really do. "A Day Without Me" is a favourite. I just haven't sat down and listened to just those albums cohesively. The songs from Boy and October come on when I have everything from U2 on random and I listen to them then, but I dont' know those two as well as, say Pop or even Zooropa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom