Mount Hopeless, Victoria, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I'll see If i'll be around. if the pies are playing that day, I might be at the game, of course if we loose this weekend, I'm considering staying home next weekend.

Given your Adelaide quest, I imagine you'll be at any final the Pies are in that's held in Melbourne! But I must admit I'm expecting a Crows victory.

So bring on the drinking on the 13th. :wink:

Given your Adelaide quest, I imagine you'll be at any final the Pies are in that's held in Melbourne! But I must admit I'm expecting a Crows victory.

So bring on the drinking on the 13th. :wink:

I might even join you in drinking if I'm at home.

Oh I'm not going to Adelaide now, Can't make it, can't really afford to this month. I'd probably have to stay at the Bonnie Inn. But if they win this week, they'll be playing in melbourne next, and i'll wanna be going!

Ooh, Serena's brought back the Axdam theme. Was TV Gaga Bono just too much for your hangover to handle? :wink:

I might even join you in drinking if I'm at home.

Oh I'm not going to Adelaide now, Can't make it, can't really afford to this month. I'd probably have to stay at the Bonnie Inn. But if they win this week, they'll be playing in melbourne next, and i'll wanna be going!

Awesome.

:lol: Yeah, I gathered it must be off. It just didn't sound like things were falling into place for you! Who do you guys play if you win?

Awesome.

:lol: Yeah, I gathered it must be off. It just didn't sound like things were falling into place for you! Who do you guys play if you win?

Plane times, Bus Trips, it just wasn't going to fall into place, any other AFL city than Adelaide, and I would have been fine, I reckon.

We play St.Kilda or Geelong, who we both match up well on, but I wouldn't like to face either side right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom