Mount Gay, West Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Malaysia has a situation?

Yeah, the head of the Opposition was arrested on sodomy charges a few hours ago.

It's an amazing coincidence considering that a) he just led the Opposition to their biggest win in Malaysian history, toppling the ruling party's two-thirds majority and b) he was arrested, trialed and convicted on sodomy charges something like ten years ago, and spent a while in jail until the charges were overturned. He's only just gone back to politics.

Even Mugabe wouldn't have used something that flimsy, honestly. But cool, civil war!

Yeah, the head of the Opposition was arrested on sodomy charges a few hours ago.

It's an amazing coincidence considering that a) he just led the Opposition to their biggest win in Malaysian history, toppling the ruling party's two-thirds majority and b) he was arrested, trialed and convicted on sodomy charges something like ten years ago, and spend a while in jail until the charges were overturned. He's only just gone back to politics.

Even Mugabe wouldn't have used something that flimsy, honestly. But cool, civil war!

:hmm: interesting..

when are they going to confirm the Bennifer pregnancy

Huh. I watched most of the news and heard nothin' about no Malaysia.

Eh, the country doesn't really deserve to exist anyway.

Beyond this issue, the last issue was that the Government had lifted their subsidy of petrol or something. Considering that that (subsidies by governments on petrol) was listed by many economists as one of the reasons why petrol prices were so high in the first place...

It's an amazing coincidence considering that a) he just led the Opposition to their biggest win in Malaysian history, toppling the ruling party's two-thirds majority and b) he was arrested, trialed and convicted on sodomy charges something like ten years ago, and spent a while in jail until the charges were overturned. He's only just gone back to politics.

Oh, this can't possibly go well. The joys of sham democracy!

uuabg24ZC.gif

me too, then I'm going to watch Spicks and Specks :up:

how's the last few days of being a minor going?

Haha me too :D

Pretty good, actually. I'm happier than I've been in a while, looking forward to the next few weeks at the moment I have to say.

Got new clothes :dancing:

Including one of those hats that you wear with suits, whatever they're called.

How about yourself? How's life treating you?

Hey Axver :wave: good, yourself?

Hey just quickly, do you/anyone know what the current pope had to do with Nazi Germany? Because my idiot mate reckons he was a nazi, which is ridiculous, but it must have come from somewhere.

how's the last few days of being a minor going?

And does he have any plans to lose purity points with Jen and help her lose the statutory rape point herself? Now that hardy's beaten her purity score, she needs all the help she can get. :wink:

:lol: a top hat!! are you auditioning for the new singer in Panic at the Disco??

I'm on hols this week, again :applaud: and am going to Melbourne tomorrow. Was going to buy the new re-masters but have ordered them from Amazon -stacks cheaper. Will probably just hang around, buy nothing and then come home again :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom