Mount Gay, West Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're displaying an alarming ignorance of the local time feature and timezones in general.

What did I say about her and technology in the critical analysis over on IO! :lol:

By the way, hey cin! :wave:

Ooh, any news on the dumb bitch? Don't suppose the Education Department's come to your birthday party with a nice present? :evil:

No real news yet. Next board meeting is 30th July.....independent person thingy-ma-jig is coming out for it. Says that my letters alone are enough to get her fired if the board has the balls to do it....Muahahahaha :evil:

No real news yet. Next board meeting is 30th July.....independent person thingy-ma-jig is coming out for it. Says that my letters alone are enough to get her fired if the board has the balls to do it....Muahahahaha :evil:

That sounds like it's going to be sweeeet then. :drool:

So, showGAYship.

Also, anyone else heard about the situation in Malaysia? If not, tune in now - one of the best times to watch a developed country potentially slip into civil war!

So, showGAYship.

Also, anyone else heard about the situation in Malaysia? If not, tune in now - one of the best times to watch a developed country potentially slip into civil war!

Look what happens when you miss the news a bit. Fill me in.

:lmao:

Roast Beef: This song is about how America chews the working man up and spits him in the dirt to die

Phillipe: Huh. Well, that's no fun. Let's rewrite it!

"Born...in The USA!
I Went to school and I
Got an... A!
I Ate a Hamburger and
Said Hooray!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom