Mount Gay, West Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the embedding feature. It took me a good four minutes to load this page and be able to type.

Also, Springsteen's version is 50 times better than that.

oh snap i beat you! same link too! :wink:

and i agree. revved up like a deuce? :huh:

Shoot, didn't mean to post a live version though.

Well the original lyric IS revved up like a deuce...but he's DEFINITELY saying Douche. How can he even attempt to deny it?

I hate the embedding feature. It took me a good four minutes to load this page and be able to type.

Also, Springsteen's version is 50 times better than that.

Maybe it's growin up on the Mann version :shrug: I know that I played Bruce's for my mom and my dad and they couldn't even listen to the entire thing they both though it was TERRIBLE. Which made me a little sad inside :(

Shoot, didn't mean to post a live version though.

Well the original lyric IS revved up like a deuce...but he's DEFINITELY saying Douche. How can he even attempt to deny it?
i think it's from solid gold, so they'll just be lip synching. if you've never seen solid gold, it's like american bandstand with cheesy dancers :wink:

and yeah, i meant to type douche :doh: manfred mann is a perv :tsk:

Yeah. When my computer hasn't been on that long, the embedding doesn't bother it, but when I've left it on for two weeks (as I usually do; I almost never shut my computer down), it gets agonisingly slow on pages with embedded video.

Wow, for me:

The Sixth Sense - 9/10
Unbreakable - 8/10
Signs - 7/10
The Village - 4/10
Lady in the Water - 5/10

5, to me, is bearable, but forgettable. Anything under that... man.

I've only seen two of those. Sixth Sense I don't remember strongly but I think I enjoyed it. Unbreakable, however? Worst movie I've ever seen. It makes Snakes On A Plane look like a fucking masterpiece.

I've only seen two of those. Sixth Sense I don't remember strongly but I think I enjoyed it. Unbreakable, however? Worst movie I've ever seen. It makes Snakes On A Plane look like a fucking masterpiece.

What's so bad about Unbreakable, or do you just hate Sam Jackson? ;)

no orgy parlour, said no to the homosexual proposition, hooker proposition. Nothing perverted actually. And a lot of it didn't happen lots of times, but even once and I had to answer yes :D

LMP, about to start your DI 5.5 list. For the first section, I'm to swap tracks 2 and 3, right?

I don't like this Manfred Mann character and his poor cover of Springsteen. I just had to listen to Springsteen's again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom