Mount Gay, West Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Khaaaan. :wave:

Bleh, what am I doing up at 10am? And why am I not exhausted after just 5.5 hours of sleep? I woke up feeling refreshed!

doin great for now...i won't be in 15 minutes when i officially go on lockdown :sigh: i've got an exam on thurs, so i need to study all week til then

Oh fuuun. :hug:

Good luck with that, though.

i knooooooooow! it sucks. i had to postpone a date because of it. can you believe that mess? me!!! in RUFFALO!!!! A DATE?! if i believed in hell i'd be fedexing satan a parka right now.

haha figures though that he's only here on a business trip. he's not a native.
awww :depressed: that sucks.

well, it's time for me to get off work, so i don't think you'll be here when i get back mia. good luck on your exam! :hug:

i knooooooooow! it sucks. i had to postpone a date because of it. can you believe that mess? me!!! in RUFFALO!!!! A DATE?! if i believed in hell i'd be fedexing satan a parka right now.

haha figures though that he's only here on a business trip. he's not a native.

What! Laaaame. Go and own that stupid exam.

See you soon, Khaaaanananada. :wave:

if i get a lot done tonight i can perhaps come back on at 2am, per usge.

Wonder if we'll be onto a new thread by then? :wink:

Shame the suggestion of going to Dickshooter, Idaho wasn't followed through with this thread, though it's still a good one.

oooh dickshooter? that's a good one! i love that it's in idaho too

Haha, I know. Apparently it was named after a Dick Shooter. Now how's that for a name! :lol:

And maybe one day the Superthreads should just go to Idaho in general ...

your purity test got me to thinkin. i've only lived in Dominican Republic...oh and I've passed through Bumpass though for the life of me I can't remember why at the moment. I need to visit some more of these hilarious places and take pics next to signs.

your purity test got me to thinkin. i've only lived in Dominican Republic...oh and I've passed through Bumpass though for the life of me I can't remember why at the moment. I need to visit some more of these hilarious places and take pics next to signs.

Hah, yeah, it's made me think that I need to track down and visit the Victorian/Australian locations. And when I'm in New Zealand, I'll have to properly go to Taumata-stupidlylongnameforahill. I've SEEN it from a distance, but not properly been TO it.

Hey Khan! :wave:

Where's everybody else? This really is the quiet time of the day. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom