Mount Gay, West Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: how would i know, it's not a video phone!

or is it...:shifty: and susspot? that's :cute:

Don't deny that you're sitting outside my house right now, just waiting for me to have a shower. Or to fuck up on here so that you can leap through the window and smack me with your modhammer.

I never posted my score, cuz I had to cheat on a couple just to get into the teens :reject: What can I say, the 70's - early 80's truly were sex & drugs & rock 'n roll. I think my first Led Zeppelin concert in '73, alone, cost me about 20 purity points :laugh:

So what happened at the show? :corn:

Lila & I are on opposite sides of the fence on the retro voting :ohmy:

fight.gif

I never posted my score, cuz I had to cheat on a couple just to get into the teens :reject:

HOLY SHIT, what have you done? And your score is lower than Jen's? :ohmy:

Jen and Vazza will undoubtedly be very impressed if you post your honest score.

HOLY SHIT, what have you done? And your score is lower than Jen's? :ohmy:

Jen and Vazza will undoubtedly be very impressed if you post your honest score.

Evidently everything but have sex with children, animals, accept homosexual proposition and a couple others I can't remember. And I haven't even been arrested or convicted of a crime :yikes:

But I've been an :angel: for at least 25 years :)

OK, off to have a lemonade flavored type popsicle and a computer break. And to watch TV and do my latest jigsaw puzzle. More than likely... BBL.

:wave:

Evidently everything but have sex with children, animals, accept homosexual proposition and a couple others I can't remember. And I haven't even been arrested or convicted of a crime :yikes:

But I've been an :angel: for at least 25 years :)

But quite possibly should have been arrested? :wink: :lol:

But quite possibly should have been arrested? :wink: :lol:

That's a fact, Jack

Well, if my girlfriend was under 18, and I was also, that's still statutory rape. Am I right? :shrug:

Help me here, I need points where I can get them :lol:

And there should have been some sort of drug arrest along the way, that I somehow avoided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom