Mount Gay, West Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm wondering where we can put this Superthread Purity Test. It'd be nice to have an online test to calculate the score rather than asking people to work it out themselves. Would we be able to put it on the Superthread page of your site, Khan, or would it be too difficult? I'm sure there must be some quiz website out there that would allow us to construct a test to our liking?
:hmm: i wonder...

What's going on with the purity test? Why is Gluey saying she'd rather not?

Why does Ian understand baseball?

Nothing makes sense anymore.

So if we're cutting 63-65 and possibly 45 and 50-51, we need 2-5 new questions, assuming my proposed #101 is added. Anybody have any good ideas?

Hey Anna! :wave:

How are you today?

hi axial! i'm great today. the kids are at featherdale with my sister, so i only have the angry one to contend with. i can enjoy my afternoon getting the tyres for the car i didn't end up with the other day, perusing dick smith :drool: and perhaps getting to the bank. something i also didn't manage the other day.

$640 for the freaking tyres, though. i'm tempted to trade the fucking car for a horse. i swear.
:angry:

Hi and bye, Ashley! :wave:

Anna, now you see why I'm often not all too disappointed that I can't drive! Yarra Trams can deal with any tyre problems. :wink:

So if we're cutting 63-65 and possibly 45 and 50-51, we need 2-5 new questions, assuming my proposed #101 is added. Anybody have any good ideas?

Have you ever posted something troublesome in another thread as a result of encouragement from the Superthread?

Hi and bye, Ashley! :wave:

Anna, now you see why I'm often not all too disappointed that I can't drive! Yarra Trams can deal with any tyre problems. :wink:

I'd love public transport if there was a way to remove the public bit of it. People and me aren't mates. Alas, cos the benefits of public transport are
endless.
:(

why dont youse use interf to host it and link it in ax's sig? you're here all the time, andre so it'd be easy to always find... or use one of those quiz building/hosting sites where you might be able to even add score calculating.

I'd love public transport if there was a way to remove the public bit of it. People and me aren't mates. Alas, cos the benefits of public transport are
endless.
:(

:lol: Yeah, sometimes I can't say I enjoy the company of people on the trams. But I've found you mainly run into them late at night, and nowadays I don't travel much on the trams late at night, so it works out.

why dont youse use interf to host it and link it in ax's sig? you're here all the time, andre so it'd be easy to always find... or use one of those quiz building/hosting sites where you might be able to even add score calculating.

Ever since the site upgrade, my sig's no longer visible since I'm not a premium member any more. :(

time to fly, later!!

Have a good one! :wave:

You could add to this, without the encouragement of the Superthread but in order to amuse the Superthread.

102. posted something troublesome in another thread either to amuse the Superthread or due to its encouragement?

I like this, partly because it's a question I can't answer in the affirmative to the best of my recollection (especially since the Kunstmuseum is covered in other questions) and don't intend to be able to answer in the affirmative.

How's this?

103. lost purity points at the encouragement and advice of the Superthread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom