Mount Gay, West Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're going to love the Smokey Robinson - Quiet Storm--->Outkast - Da Art Of Storytellin' double punch. It's not a very funky list, but it has its moments.

Well, someone's gotta love black people.

White Punks On Dope. :fuckyeah:

Haven't heard that one in a while. Great song. Would've been a cool closer, but you added Sid. :lol:

Um, yeah. A funny way to end the whole thing, and yet scary to listen to it too many times. :wink:

I enjoyed this, VP, despite starting with Patti Smith. There were a few things like Ian Dury and Blondie that I didn't like. Some songs also didn't go together as well, but then other times they were great. You also had a lot of songs that I loved.

Well done. :up:

:wink:

Forgot to mention; I'm beginning to hate Jamie Foxx as much as you. Any of all of his skits on Kanye's albums piss me off.

Well, Slow Jamz has a pretty great intro, I suppose. But that's not a skit, technically.

Jamie Foxx in the skits doesn't bother me as much as Bernie Mac does... holy shit. Why he has to speak like he's the ruler of Gungan City, I'll never know.

Jamie Foxx in the skits doesn't bother me as much as Bernie Mac does... holy shit. Why he has to speak like he's the ruler of Gungan City, I'll never know.

Oh, that's right. Forgot about him. Probably for the best.

I just hate skits in general. De La Soul were amazing, and 3 Feet High And Rising is a classic, but it sucks that the skits they helped pioneer had to catch on.

Oh, that's right. Forgot about him. Probably for the best.

I just hate skits in general. De La Soul were amazing, and 3 Feet High And Rising is a classic, but it sucks that the skits they helped pioneer had to catch on.

Yeah, def.

So-ooo...

And by the world, of course, I mean a couple people on a U2 forum (as everyone I talk to in real life are sold it's above average at worst).

I think it's all outlined in the thread... although that's really people piling on people who think they're right about everything.

The thing that's appalling to me about it is those saying Coldplay copy U2 by using numbers as song-titles. You know, cuz U2 are the only ones who've ever done that.

The thing that's appalling to me about it is those saying Coldplay copy U2 by using numbers as song-titles. You know, cuz U2 are the only ones who've ever done that.

Yeah, it's ridiculous. They're grasping for straws there.

Back! I didn't have to go to Mishawaka, I found a record store about a mile down the road :dance: mom picked the most random things for her birthday.

This store is freaking awesome though. It's not only got vinyl and such, but it's got vintage movie posters, actual stills from 40s/50/60s movies, movie magazines from the 30s. I didn't even have time to go through the movie stuff, the place closed at 5.

I finally got Tommy though :dance: sooooo excited

Back! I didn't have to go to Mishawaka, I found a record store about a mile down the road :dance: mom picked the most random things for her birthday.

This store is freaking awesome though. It's not only got vinyl and such, but it's got vintage movie posters, actual stills from 40s/50/60s movies, movie magazines from the 30s. I didn't even have time to go through the movie stuff, the place closed at 5.

I finally got Tommy though :dance: sooooo excited

That does sound cool. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom