Mount Gay, West Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay.

You don't have to apologize for that, it's your right to report whatever you want. The fact that you didn't get fussy about it until I did it bothered me, but I don't care enough to give much of a shit. Why you hold me in a different regard than the others, I don't know.

Also, this "I see the good in you" talk is incredibly frustrating. I'm not some fucking hardened criminal with no good emotion in me at all. Using that term is almost as insulting as the jokes thrown your way in the first place. About that, I find most of what you do comical. That won't change either. It's immature, but again, I don't care anymore. I'm not your friend, you don't have to mince words with me like this. You keep coming into this thread basically begging everyone to have a conversation with you, and out of politeness, they answer. It's not my place to say who should or should not post here, even if I have in the past, but I think it's fairly clear that it would be best for everyone if you posted elsewhere from here and just let it rest, please.

You know I don't mean it in an insulting way. You don't have to believe me but I do which is why I don't want to get aggressive with you. I find you to be a compassionate person. You are above this mission to hurt me. You despised what I had/have become but you can't see what you've become? You have become as bad if not worse than I was. The truth is you are the kind of person that everyone likes. You can do no wrong in their eyes. That can be a great thing. Unfortunately, it means no one will help you stop this behavior of yours like they did with me. It pains me to say it but you've become the new Screwtape.

I am not leaving. I don't feel I have to explain why beyond saying that things have changed with me. I hope things change with you. I really do.

No problem, I had a good time. You know what you're doing with this stuff for sure, and I think you're onto a winner with this list, especially the second and fourth quarters (not just from my own tastes, but because I think they also work the best in terms of tracklist cohesion). I think you're pretty much bordering on the highest mark I'd give to something without a stack of tracks that appeal to my personal tastes. A is for something where I love both tracks and cohesion, while B either I love the tracks and cohesion is somewhat there, or I love the cohesion and the tracks don't send me over the edge. :wink:

Again, really glad to hear this. Knowing that you enjoyed this makes me feel pretty confident, to say the least.

Now it's time for bed. Good night everyone. :wave:

ax filled me in , although i have done most of the things on the the list of the ones you havent , so im not sure how this works out !

Awesome Jen! You are the queen :lol:

As Khan said, I'm now reformed & boring :)

Everything I did was many moons ago (70's -early 80's) and all the multiple girls, group thing, driving far just for sex, abortion (still bums me out), other kinky stuff only occurred due to rampant combinations of illegal substances incurring :drunk: behavior. But hell, it was fun at the time :laugh:

I know you can catch me :wink:

But now I'm curious what you haven't done since you have experienced bondage and sadomasochism (I'm guessing) :drool: I haven't been arrested either :ohmy:

what's up guys. killing time before my 9.20 showing of The Dark Knight. :hyper:

Heh, and I'm just killing time before Spicks & Specks and The Gruen Transfer. At least I needn't leave the house for that. :wink:

Awesome Jen! You are the queen :lol:

As Khan said, I'm now reformed & boring :)

Everything I did was many moons ago (70's -early 80's) and all the multiple girls, group thing, driving far just for sex, abortion (still bums me out), other kinky stuff only occurred due to rampant combinations of illegal substances incurring :drunk: behavior. But hell, it was fun at the time :laugh:

I know you can catch me :wink:

But now I'm curious what you haven't done since you have experienced bondage and sadomasochism (I'm guessing) :drool: I haven't been arrested either :ohmy:

bondage goooood. :flirt:

umm no bestiality, no sex with a minor/ fondling , not arrested , not been propisitioned by a pimp or accepted, not been to an orgy palour, not had a vd test or been to a vd clinic, thats about it i think .

umm no bestiality, no sex with a minor/ fondling , not arrested , not been propisitioned by a pimp or accepted, not been to an orgy palour, not had a vd test or been to a vd clinic, thats about it i think .
with chicks, though, the 'have you done X, Y or Z with the opposite sex' thing, there's a loophole. everyone wants to do it with chicks. and everyone wants to watch.

Screwtape, look, I don't want to get involved with anything that's between you and LMP, but please, take it elsewhere. The Superthreads have been dragged down by enough arguments and mudslinging between various individuals (including me, of course) and we don't need any more of it. It makes the threads a less nice place to be, and it causes trouble for the mods. This is just a place for people to hang out, relax, and have fun. Not to have arguments or do anything that requires mod intervention. If you feel the need to call LMP out for something he's done, would you please do it elsewhere? This cyclical argument has gone on far too long and I'm frankly tired of seeing the embers reignite.

It pains me to say it but you've become the new Screwtape.

And this? Is just ridiculous.

If I thought LMP was being an arse, I'd call him out. I've called people out before if I think they need to be called out - usually on AIM or e-mail, but I'm sure you've seen me do it on the forums. But from his behaviour that I've seen, I don't feel the need to do that, and it's untenable and going too far to say he's pursued the patterns of behaviour you've pursued that people here have taken issue with.

Screwtape, look, I don't want to get involved with anything that's between you and LMP, but please, take it elsewhere. The Superthreads have been dragged down by enough arguments and mudslinging between various individuals (including me, of course) and we don't need any more of it. It makes the threads a less nice place to be, and it causes trouble for the mods. This is just a place for people to hang out, relax, and have fun. Not to have arguments or do anything that requires mod intervention. If you feel the need to call LMP out for something he's done, would you please do it elsewhere? This cyclical argument has gone on far too long and I'm frankly tired of seeing the embers reignite.

And this? Is just ridiculous.

If I thought LMP was being an arse, I'd call him out. I've called people out before if I think they need to be called out - usually on AIM or e-mail, but I'm sure you've seen me do it on the forums. But from his behaviour that I've seen, I don't feel the need to do that, and it's untenable and going too far to say he's pursued the patterns of behaviour you've pursued that people here have taken issue with.

Ignore function = Epic Fail.

See, the obvious ones none of us would consider. Though I've had the vd test and a slight case of one of those. 2 points :lol:

And I didn't check bondage though I'm not sure what is considered this. Is tying up with like satin straps considered a yes. Because if it is, then drop me another point. :drool:

And now that I'm thinking about that, I might have to go find Lila :laugh:

they're both good shows. however, TDK is more important than oxygen at this moment.

Can't say I have an interest in TDK myself, but that puts me in the stark minority in this thread most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom