Mount Disappointment, Victoria, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear god, you realise today's crop of emo kids are reaching breeding age?

... shouldn't that pentagram be upsidedown?

Poseurs.
No no no. Mainstream boring goths have the pentagram point-down. The REAL edgy fringe-dwelling goths are bucking tradition and doing things their own twisted, dark and evil way... with upside-down upside-down pentagrams!!

Ali's asserting her dominance over the scanner now!
I think I'm too angry to be a proper goth/emo.

Not my country. I don't belong to a country founded on racist principles, so I'm supporting South Afri- oh.

Guess you're fucked either way in this game, and have to go for New Zealand to win the Tri-Nations. :up:

Not my country. I don't belong to a country founded on racist principles, so I'm supporting South Afri- oh.

Not my country either... well, not my rugby team cos I don't give a crap.

Plus, if I get the UK citizenship, I can pretend I'm not Australian whenever it's convenient :D

brb

OH.
Now I remember.

When I first got up, my dad was in on a break and I was retrieving my V8 so I could take my meds and he called me a lush.

Apparently, he thought I was hungover since V8 happens to be my traditional hangover drink! :lol:

No no no. Mainstream boring goths have the pentagram point-down. The REAL edgy fringe-dwelling goths are bucking tradition and doing things their own twisted, dark and evil way... with upside-down upside-down pentagrams!!

:lmao:

Goth culture gets daring.

I'm glad I'm not drinking during this game. I'm excitable enough as it is! Australia getting caned is :drool:-worthy.

And there we go, make that score 46-8. Astonishing. Where was the fucking defence? That's right, NON-EXISTENT.

You could probably make the ZooTV stage out of regular lego without too much trouble.... lots of black bricks (they always seemed to disappear!) and I'm sure I've seen lego TV bricks.
But do they even MAKE normal lego bricks any more? Or is it all special kits that can only be one thing? I remember when you could build whatever you bloody wanted out of lego.

Fucking BOOM, another try to the Springboks and Australia's now 53-8 down.

But do they even MAKE normal lego bricks any more? Or is it all special kits that can only be one thing? I remember when you could build whatever you bloody wanted out of lego.

Yeah, I remember around when I was 9-10, things really began to seriously change and I could only find those special kits rather than collections of standard blocks. It was lame. I preferred building my own custom sprawling towns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom