Mount Buggery, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like that will be the way. I'm starting to fear I'm losing coherence. Damn 4am.

:wave:
That's how I was last night when I left. I was surprised I even made it to 4 am because usually, with my new sleeping pattern, I've been getting extremely tired by midnight or even before then. Which is definitely odd for me. :lol:

Germans :hi5:?

Well, not all of them...

David-Hasselhoff.jpg

Haha, you guys were probably expecting Hitler, right?

DIE BART, DIE.

"It's German for the Bart, the."

"Oh, nobody who speaks German could possibly be evil!"

That's how I was last night when I left. I was surprised I even made it to 4 am because usually, with my new sleeping pattern, I've been getting extremely tired by midnight or even before then. Which is definitely odd for me. :lol:

:lol: Postwhorehouse sucking you in? :wink:

I'm just worried that I wasn't even remotely tired until past 3:30. Doesn't bode well for getting back onto a good sleeping schedule. I'm thinking I might just stay up all night one night and totally exhaust myself.

Just to toss an idea around, maybe it'd go well with uptempo JT stuff like IGC and Spanish Eyes?

See you later! :wave:

That seems like a good idea but I don't know, I really prefer the mellower JT stuff, but overall I still love it all, so it could be cool.

So once again none of my alarm clocks went off and I was late for work. At least this time we can prove that the superthread wasn't to blame :sigh:

I'm so glad my boss absolutely loves me, or I would be one unemployed little lady right now. As it is she's letting me trade with the person who came in for me.

I wish someone would explain why my alarm clock didn't work this morning, or when I test ran it when I woke up, but why suddenly it's working now :huh:

Good thing someone put Roxy Music on their playlist. Great song, too.

Although the transition from Falco was a bit off.

However, going into Treasure was fantastic.

I should forewarn you. I put pretty much all of the transition effort into the first few songs :lol:

:lol: Postwhorehouse sucking you in? :wink:

I'm just worried that I wasn't even remotely tired until past 3:30. Doesn't bode well for getting back onto a good sleeping schedule. I'm thinking I might just stay up all night one night and totally exhaust myself.
That's putting it mildly! :lol:

That was how I used to try to get back into a god sleeping pattern. Stay up all night, not sleep until the next night, be exhausted and fall asleep early. Never did work. Took a hangover to get my sleeping pattern back to normal. :laugh:

I'm going to see if I can get my friends to watch Labyrinth tonight. That movie absolutely kills me.

That was how I used to try to get back into a god sleeping pattern. Stay up all night, not sleep until the next night, be exhausted and fall asleep early. Never did work. Took a hangover to get my sleeping pattern back to normal. :laugh:

Yes I'm pretty sure that's exactly how the gods sleep

:lol: Maybe we'll see if that method works for me this weekend then. :wink:

For now, I can barely stay awake. I better go to sleep. Guys, if you make it to the new thread while I'm gone (you better!), it's been suggested that we go to Dickshooter, Idaho next, and I think it's a great idea. Linkage: Dickshooter, Idaho - Internet Accuracy Project

I expect to see you all in Dickshooter in ... probably 7.5-8 hours! Have a good one, folks! :wave:

:lol: Maybe we'll see if that method works for me this weekend then. :wink:

For now, I can barely stay awake. I better go to sleep. Guys, if you make it to the new thread while I'm gone (you better!), it's been suggested that we go to Dickshooter, Idaho next, and I think it's a great idea. Linkage: Dickshooter, Idaho - Internet Accuracy Project

I expect to see you all in Dickshooter in ... probably 7.5-8 hours! Have a good one, folks! :wave:
Still a shame that our nights and days are opposite. We need to drunk post at the same time. :lol:

Good night Axver! :wave:

LMP, I don't think I've EVER seen you post that particular smiley...I don't know whether to smile or be horrified

I should forewarn you. I put pretty much all of the transition effort into the first few songs :lol:

Funny you say that, because I thought the sequence of:

Same Old Scene->Treasure->Just Like Heaven was awesome.

Probably the highlight of the playlist so far.

Into True Faith wasn't as good, but obviously another great song.

I of course like INXS as well, and good song selection on this relatively unknown nugget.

Dreaming by Blondie was good after that.

Finally, another good transition into Red Rockers, although I don't care for the song too much.

Actually, this China song isn't as bad as I remember it (it's been awhile).

The volume on it is very low, though.

China, Modern Love, and :hmm: The Men at Work song I may have...ahem...ripped the audio on because I couldn't purchase them, or I would've had to find a way to take the protect off them :hmm: so the volume on them suffered in the process :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom