Mount Buggery, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, yeah. Those too. We could get some more creative stuff going there.

Yep. I'm also not averse to getting rid of these:

45. travelled over 100 kilometres for the sole purpose of intercourse?
50. been propositioned by a prostitute or a pimp?
51. ... accepted?

And although this part is shortened from the original, I still feel it could be shorter and/or better:

35. had sexual intercourse?
36. had sexual intercourse in three or more positions?
37. had sexual intercourse with a virgin?
38. had sexual intercourse outdoors?
39. had sexual intercourse with three or more people separately?
40. had sexual intercourse during menstruation?
41. had sexual intercourse in a public place?

Yep. I'm also not averse to getting rid of these:

45. travelled over 100 kilometres for the sole purpose of intercourse?
50. been propositioned by a prostitute or a pimp?
51. ... accepted?

And although this part is shortened from the original, I still feel it could be shorter and/or better:

35. had sexual intercourse?
36. had sexual intercourse in three or more positions?
37. had sexual intercourse with a virgin?
38. had sexual intercourse outdoors?
39. had sexual intercourse with three or more people separately?
40. had sexual intercourse during menstruation?
41. had sexual intercourse in a public place?

There's definitely too many questions about sex. :lol:

:lmao:

What about us guys, though? Wait ... let's not answer that.

I think Reggo's got you thoroughly outclassed when it comes to this particular skill! :lol:
Aw come on! I can think of plenty of answers for that! Most of them would get me banned, though.

And, yes. Yes I do.

"Is there grass on your wicket?"

(Actually, you and Serena probably won't get that particular reference ...)
I have a feeling this has something to do with cricket and being an American, I'm perfectly clueless. To us, cricket is a retarded form of baseball. :yes:

No, I sure don't.

OK, firstly, in cricket, the amount of grass on the wicket is something important to know, as it dictates what the bowling conditions will be like. A grassy wicket is slower than one that's rock-hard. And Ian and I love our cricket.

Now, this discussion about underaged girls came up in a past thread. Ian made a (sarcastic!) comment about "well, as long as there's grass on the wicket ..."

I've never let him live it down. And I will never listen to a pitch report in quite the same way again.

Your cat: "You're on that goddamned Superthread again, aren't you?" :rant:

:lol: Wouldn't surprise me! I was here pretty much all day yesterday, on and off. And he kept doing that the whole time 'cause I won't let him in my room.
(He has a habit of darting under the bed and staying under there for hours, unlike my OTHER cat who will actually lay ON the bed for the entire day.)

I have a feeling this has something to do with cricket and being an American, I'm perfectly clueless. To us, cricket is a retarded form of baseball. :yes:

Baseball is a watered down bullshit sport for comatose Americans who lack the mental capacity to handle cricket.

(This is polite compared to my thoughts on American pansyball vs rugby. Who's shocked that I'm a sports elitist/prick?)

OK, firstly, in cricket, the amount of grass on the wicket is something important to know, as it dictates what the bowling conditions will be like. A grassy wicket is slower than one that's rock-hard. And Ian and I love our cricket.

Now, this discussion about underaged girls came up in a past thread. Ian made a (sarcastic!) comment about "well, as long as there's grass on the wicket ..."

I've never let him live it down. And I will never listen to a pitch report in quite the same way again.

Somehow, I kinda had a feeling it'd be something like that. :laugh:

Baseball is a watered down bullshit sport for comatose Americans who lack the mental capacity to handle cricket.

(This is polite compared to my thoughts on American pansyball vs rugby. Who's shocked that I'm a sports elitist/prick?)
If it helps me out any, I hate pretty much all American sports. :up:
Never really watched much of any others to know so I'm just not a sports person for the time being.

If it helps me out any, I hate pretty much all American sports. :up:
Never really watched much of any others to know so I'm just not a sports person for the time being.

:love: :love:

Baseball, American pansyball, and NASCAR all incur my wrath. No problem with nor fondness for basketball. Ice hockey looks like a decent sport.

Though I'm sure I can find common ground with even the most fanatical baseball fan when I say that the biggest bullshit "sport" out there is synchronised swimming.

Rugby is badass. No helmets, longer field, screwier rules :up:

I've tried to understand cricket. Really, I have. But they don't show it on TV here, so reading about it kinda makes me :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom