Mount Buggery, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, you finally listened to the No-Man disc! I told you that song was epic! It's worth it for that song alone.

A few notes were included in that PRR disc, and I didn't realize the following, although it's been rumoured:

The album is due in September. No exact date, but it's there in print on this live CD booklet.

How's that for a :fuckyeah:

And along with Deus Ex Machina, they are including Victorious Cupid on the new album as well. I wasn't sure if that would stay as a one-off digital release or not, but it's gonna be on there, too.

Can't fucking wait. That's only two months away now. Hopefully we'll have a leak for it soon.

I did listen to it ages ago, but a few days ago I just randomly played it again and have been hooked since. I just keep forgetting to mention it when you're around. Pigeon Drummer is also a great song, really intense.

Oooh, September? :fuckinhellyeah: to that! And Victorious Cupid too? Sweet. That's a quality song and deserves to be more than just a MySpace giveaway.

Bring on the leak. :up:

I do too, except I don't normally jump into threads. I check stuff out, who's on, etc. Then I usually walk away for breakfast or something. (Which I am obviously procrastinating as I type this.). Okay then! I'll blame Jess for dragging me here and I'll blame you for keeping me here! :laugh:

I like wings, but I prefer what they call "boneless" wings, which aren't even really wings, rather chunks of breast meat doused in buffalo/barbecue (or teryaki, if you're talking about from KFC. :drool: ) Damn, why am I talking about food this early?

Thanks! :hug: I do too. It's hard enough to drink V8 without it burning. Which is why I am now thanking the fact that I no longer drink soda because that was hell on my throat whenever it'd be sore back in the day. It'd be a shame to not be able to drink for my birthday. :lol:

:lol: I just make breakfast while I post. It's only a few steps from the computer into the kitchen, so that's handy. The perks of living in a shoebox.

Ahh, right. I hadn't even had any wings in ages until I had dinner at Fellow Albino Railfan's last month and she persuaded me to try some barbecue wings she and one other person there had ordered from the place we got pizza. Sure, the barbecue sauce was great, but otherwise ... not my thing at all, and too damn messy!

Eek. Yeah, get well!

Oh hey Axxx, actually along with the take photographs of certain things for the Superthread, you should have draw things/create images for the Superthread. Maybe replace ancient artefacts with that.

I thought of that when I remembered this past from the blast.

banoqq1.jpg

Oh hey Axxx, actually along with the take photographs of certain things for the Superthread, you should have draw things/create images for the Superthread. Maybe replace ancient artefacts with that.

I thought of that when I remembered this past from the blast.

banoqq1.jpg

OH MY GOD! :lmao: :lmao:

That's inthistowntastic, it truly is.

:lol: I just make breakfast while I post. It's only a few steps from the computer into the kitchen, so that's handy. The perks of living in a shoebox.

Ahh, right. I hadn't even had any wings in ages until I had dinner at Fellow Albino Railfan's last month and she persuaded me to try some barbecue wings she and one other person there had ordered from the place we got pizza. Sure, the barbecue sauce was great, but otherwise ... not my thing at all, and too damn messy!

Eek. Yeah, get well!
I can't do that here. My laptop is in my room, upstairs. And the kitchen is on the other side of the house, downstairs. :lol: I could if I were on wireless though!
I don't feel like getting up to get anything right now, even though all this talk about food is making me rather hungry. :laugh:

Chicken is one of my favourite things to eat. Though I don't like the mess of barbecue wings or hot wings too much! Love eating them but the mess is a real pain in the arse.

Definitely. You only turn 21 once and I want it to be an awesome night! (Or night before, depending on what I do...) Even if it only involves getting drunk and posting on the superthread. :lol:

OH MY GOD! :lmao: :lmao:

That's inthistowntastic, it truly is.

Whoa. Inthistowntastic. That is one dope word.

The idea with that is that it was going to originally be my avatar, but it looked shitty when it was resized. Guess that's what I get for fucking around with MS paint, though.

:lmao:

I can't believe I'm so much less pure than all of you on this new version of the test ... wait, 23,000+ Superthread posts? Yes, yes I can believe it.

I can't believe I'm less pure than Jess. :huh: For the moment, that boggles the hell out of me.

Whoa. Inthistowntastic. That is one dope word.

The idea with that is that it was going to originally be my avatar, but it looked shitty when it was resized. Guess that's what I get for fucking around with MS paint, though.
I fail at using Paint. :lol:
*hopeless photoshop addict*

Speaking of avatars, I have the urge to change mine again...:hmm:

By the way, when I first posted the draft test, I mentioned this:

Also, just thought of this, though I want to keep the final total to 100:
101. done something with the specific purpose of lowering your purity score or used either the original purity test or this one as inspiration for activities?

Thoughts?

You should be one of the less pure ones now, that's for sure.

Yep. Of the last 30 questions, I can answer 24 of them, and I expect to reach 28 (passing out drunk and stonedposting are the only two I can't see happening).

Yeah, add that. Do we need the bestiality one, really?

cin also felt that one should go. Though I think it makes getting 0% far more challenging. :lol:

But yeah, it's one of the questions I'm not terribly attached to. Can't say I'd mind ditching the incest or paedophilia ones - I'd like to believe nobody on these threads would do those.

cin also felt that one should go. Though I think it makes getting 0% far more challenging. :lol:

But yeah, it's one of the questions I'm not terribly attached to. Can't say I'd mind ditching the incest or paedophilia ones - I'd like to believe nobody on these threads would do those.

Ugh, yeah. Those too. We could get some more creative stuff going there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom