Mount Buggery, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it was, Ax.

No idea if Serena drinks wine. I was saying she'll love the thread name. Her drink of choice is either schnapps :)yuck:) or whiskey. I'm hoping she buys some Wild Irish Rose for her birthday. Listen to her babble about it all night :lol:

Must admit, I don't think I've tried either. But there's so much wine in the world to try. :drool:

Yeah, see at least I can understand why people would drink it. I'm very tolerant, you see.

That is the single most Axver thing said by anybody.

You are. Seems too difficult to me. :wink:

NSW said I should make it my signature. If I go premium again, I just might!

AIWIY is on VH1, good times.

Who was I talking to about schnapps, I do believe it was Serena herself. As said then, I have Austrian schnapps with fucking GOLD in it.

AIWIY is on VH1, good times.

Who was I talking to about schnapps, I do believe it was Serena herself. As said then, I have Austrian schnapps with fucking GOLD in it.
There's a kidney stone waiting to happen. *note to self: No Austrian schnapps*

fuckin rad, Ax. things is fuckin rad. how bout y'self?

Fuckin' sweet.

I'm pretty good myself, just about to get stuck into some good food. Just got out some lavash bread, put some tomato salsa on it, then pastrami and hot Hungarian salami and ricotta cheese, rolled it up, and toasted it. God, it smells good.

It's illegal here, but a few of my friends want to try it. See if they see the green fairy.

No kidding, where do you live?

I think you'll only see the fairy if there's a high enough thujones count. Here it's legal up to a certain point. You can get illegal stuff with a much higher content, of course, but I don't actually know how much of a difference that makes. Though Mandy, another Adelaidean poster here, said her husband tried the illicit stuff and apparently started fighting invisible people in their front yard...

Oh, Mizza and Reggo, earlier this evening and I wrote a draft Superthread Purity Test, in case you're interested. Mia, I'm pretty sure you'll score lower than 83 this time!

Fuckin' sweet.

I'm pretty good myself, just about to get stuck into some good food. Just got out some lavash bread, put some tomato salsa on it, then pastrami and hot Hungarian salami and ricotta cheese, rolled it up, and toasted it. God, it smells good.
:drool: Come be my personal chef, pls? kthnx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom