Mount Buggery, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also there's too many that sound like they're written by a 13 year old horny boy. . . .:wink:

Hah, yeah, that's true. I've cut down on the amount of sex questions, though I'm sure there's room for improvement. Some of the questions seemed pointless, while some could be fairly easily combined together.

so today I thought I'd be handy and put up more wire in our cat run to stop them escaping. Now I've got scratches all over my hands from the wire and I hammered my finger and it keeps oozing through the bandaid :huh:

:hug:

See, this is why I keep fish: so much easier.

No, still on holidays. I've two weeks left, personally.

Go to Kryal Castle today? :wink:

:lol: nope, the man finally got around to looking it up and decided that it really didn't look that interesting after all!! Tomorrow's needle day so not much else will be happening but Thursday we're going to the big smoke!! He wants to go to the old Gaol and then to Minotaur!! I'm going to JB to see if they have the re-masters :D :hyper:

We've a Minotaur?

And Ali contacted JB; I believe she said the remasters will be in on the 19th.

:lol: I used to have fish, they were lovely but I started getting lazy about changing the water so I gave it up. I still have the fancy tank, the urge may return one day

Oh, I hate changing the water. My fish need their water changed and I'll do it either tonight or tomorrow. Luckily, they're fish who cope very well in dirty water and this isn't the worst they've had. When they start hanging out behind the log under which they sleep, then I know things are really bad, but they're still quite happily swimming all around the tank right now.

Have the Superthreads led directly to you using other websites less?

For me that should be -500 points.

:laugh: Consider it added. My LJ posting has declined ...

Right now, I have 96 questions total.

Just added these two.

Have you ...
97. been to a location the Superthread has visited?
98. been to a location the Superthread has visited because it's a location the Superthread has visited?

Rest assured, I am going to find Blowhard, Tittybong, and Mount Buggery, and visit them! :lol:

I'm going to have a much lower purity score on this version of the test, I think! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom