Mount Buggery, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha. I do setlists down the page inside the margin and leave the top part for drawing planes, runways or writing IMPORTANT, IN EXAM!

Hah. Sometimes I do model railways: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/Axver/Railplan.jpg

I usually do setlists at the top because I scrawl "ZOOROPA" and other random designs down the margins. Though they sometimes make their way into the margin too. Usually scrawling this stuff is what keeps me awake in lectures.

I daresay I'll do Ian Airlines fleet planning this semester.

I've tried to redesign New Zealand's railway network in the margins, but 1. I don't really have enough room and 2. my miniature maps of the place look completely ridiculous and out of proportion.

I've tried to redesign New Zealand's railway network in the margins, but 1. I don't really have enough room and 2. my miniature maps of the place look completely ridiculous and out of proportion.

Ax did you see that the Helensville line is open again?

Ax did you see that the Helensville line is open again?

Yesss. :drool:

Well, to be a pedant, it never closed; only to passengers. :wink:

Though it should, since it's the most fucking ridiculous, circuitous route from Auckland to Whangarei. A new line via the North Shore and Hibiscus Coast would be much more ideal. Truncate the current western line at Helensville, now that the passenger trains are running there again and rip up the section from Helensville to Wellsford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom