Mount Buggery, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That'd be a new one on me! Taking the wife's last name? :lol: That'd be kinda cool though. I have thought about changing mine, but I'm not sure if I'll wait in the chance that I end up marrying or what so I am not really pressed about it at this very moment.

Nah, it doesn't. People can pretty much make out what the drawing is if I've got good enough light but that's about it! I figure snapping a pic with a camera is as good as I'll get on that one, so why not?

I :heart: it. Guys don't usually have interesting handwriting but yours is awesome.
And by the way, :laugh: @ that entry. I'm gonna stick that in my memories for when I want a random laugh.

I understand the husband taking the wife's name is a little more common here, though it's still fairly unusual. Personally, I'd just want whatever name I like the most. All that's stopping me from changing my name at the moment is that I'm rather used to it the way it is.

I haven't even used my webcam in about 2.5 years, but god, I remember how shocking the picture quality was. I can imagine you wouldn't be getting any real semblance of detail!

Thanks. :) It's funny, looking back at scans of my handwriting from my high school notebook, not much has changed to this day! This is from 2004, but I still do the random scribbling and the setlists: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/Axver/MathsCboredom.jpg

So we've a bunch of people dying of a nasty disease, and a fush.

I think that I, as a capricorn, win.

:giggle: My mum used to listen to the stars on the radio in the morning when I was little, I'd always get sad listening to them because I thought they were talking about the kind of day people with Cancer were going to have!! :reject:

I understand the husband taking the wife's name is a little more common here, though it's still fairly unusual. Personally, I'd just want whatever name I like the most. All that's stopping me from changing my name at the moment is that I'm rather used to it the way it is.

I haven't even used my webcam in about 2.5 years, but god, I remember how shocking the picture quality was. I can imagine you wouldn't be getting any real semblance of detail!

Thanks. :) It's funny, looking back at scans of my handwriting from my high school notebook, not much has changed to this day! This is from 2004, but I still do the random scribbling and the setlists: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/Axver/MathsCboredom.jpg
I'd never even heard of it until you just mentioned it to me. It does seem a bit odd, but I suppose it's one way it can be done! I'm just not really bothered right now, plus I live with my family, so that wouldn't go over very well.

Mine's a fairly new one, but the quality is still pretty crap either way. You can make most of a drawing of mine out (and even some handwriting) when I am next to my window in the daytime and it's sunny out. But that's pretty much it.

My handwriting changed a lot. It was almost illegible in early high school but then the summer after my year 9, I started really working on my handwriting and came back to school the next year, writing like a different person and it just sorta stuck!
:cute: I love it. The random scribbles are even awesome!

But anyway, it's about to be 4 am, I really should've been in bed before now. Oops. :lol:

Good night!! :wave:

:giggle: My mum used to listen to the stars on the radio in the morning when I was little, I'd always get sad listening to them because I thought they were talking about the kind of day people with Cancer were going to have!! :reject:

:laugh:

I've always thought Cancer is such a shocking name for a star sign. And yeah, Libra just makes me think of the tampon brand. Where's that picture of Tampon Henge when you need it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom