Mount Buggery, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh, how many middle names do you have? :D

Four. Officially only two due to my father being an arse in January 1987 (what's changed?), but I consider the other two to be part of my name as well. Just got to get around to amending it by deed poll. I'll probably do it next time my passport comes up for renewal.

I'm officially kicking off Phase Two: Operation Fiscal Jackhammer.

trashcan.JPG

Hospital?

Mine came from my sis. I really liked the name a lot and I really can't stand my real name, so I started using it and tagged Vox onto it shortly after I got back into U2. Then I joined here and since you can't change your username, I grew really fond of it! So I just started using it everywhere.
:lol: The 'Ver. I like that one.

I think I'm better off with arts than I am writing. I'd considered going to college for some kind of art program but I never did to it because of college is here and all that stuff. Plus all the stress.
I can't draw maps or anything like that. I'm good at mostly anime, the random video game thing or something like that. I pretty much fail at drawing real people. I'll have to show you a drawing of mine some time. I'd just use my webcam to take a pic of one since I don't have a scanner (which is such a pain!) but it wouldn't show up very well.

Ahh, right. I can't stand my last name, which is partly why I won't post it. The other is simple privacy concerns. So Axver's become my last name of convenience as well as a handy nickname. As for the 'Ver, LMP gets credit for that. He decided that the second syllable of Axver wasn't getting enough attention. :lol:

I've always loved maps. I'm a geography nerd, so I guess it comes with the territory. I have a model railway diagram uploaded somewhere, I'll go find it once lunch is done. I'd like to see some of your work when you can upload it too!

Beggars can't be choosers, so I still enjoyed it. HOWEVUH, I wanted to hear the "Mama, mama, mama!" to start the encore very badly.

What sucks more is that the shows before and after us got it. Balls.

It would have loved to hear the Mama part going into Zoo Station or even Until The End Of The World, but the way it cut to The Fly was pretty rockin'.

Especially when beggars can't be choosy.

trashcan.JPG

Hospital?

Nope. Ancestors protect me...

'Ver, btw, switch up Tracks 2 and 3 on Hollywood Freaks when you get to listening. That would be "Hollywood Freaks" and "Hey Ladies."

Good night, Pfan. May they protect you.

Ahh, right. I can't stand my last name, which is partly why I won't post it. The other is simple privacy concerns. So Axver's become my last name of convenience as well as a handy nickname. As for the 'Ver, LMP gets credit for that. He decided that the second syllable of Axver wasn't getting enough attention. :lol:

I've always loved maps. I'm a geography nerd, so I guess it comes with the territory. I have a model railway diagram uploaded somewhere, I'll go find it once lunch is done. I'd like to see some of your work when you can upload it too!
I can't stand mine either. Nor my first name.
:lol: He's right, it doesn't. I really like that though. :D

Maps are really cool. I like stuff like that, but not drawing them, really. Most of what I draw is preexisting stuff, which does tend to get a lot of criticism because I can't really just come up with my own stuff. for example, when I was about 12, I used to tape anime for the sole purpose of pausing the frame I wanted to draw and draw it! Mind you this was very difficult since VCRs tend to automatically stop the tape when left on pause for more than like 5 minutes or something. Requiring me to rewind, play it through to that frame again, pause and resume drawing. Quit time consuming but I became very good at it.

My neat pausing skills came in handy later when I began to screen shot movies, concert DVDs and things like that for the purpose of icon making from MY OWN stuff. Well, I took the caps, so yeah. :lol:
I'll definitely share some of then when I get the chance. Most of what I got in my portfolio are random YuGiOh cards that my brother requested me to draw, said screen shots from anime (or video games) or pics out of video game strategy guides. Boy I am a nerd. And boy do I ramble a lot! :laugh:

I took some lavash bread, spread a tomato salsa thing over it, then put on pastrami and ricotta cheese, rolled it up into a wrap, and toasted it. It's delicious. :drool:
I've never really been one to eat pastrami, even back in the day when I did eat a lot of meat (about 6 years ago.) but that does sound pretty tasty! You can probably thank the cheese, I love ricotta cheese. :drool:

Bugger! How the hell are ya Ax? :wave:

:hmm: I think in memory of SITE, Ian should do a practice of his audition for us :yes:

I'm good, and how's your aging self? :wink:

And I totally agree that Ian should do this. Otherwise, the thread just won't be complete, and that'd be sad.

I've never really been one to eat pastrami, even back in the day when I did eat a lot of meat (about 6 years ago.) but that does sound pretty tasty! You can probably thank the cheese, I love ricotta cheese. :drool:

The pastrami is goooood. I don't normally eat it regularly, but I enjoy it. I may have to try making this with salami and other types of cheeses too. I suspect camembert would go down a treat.

I'm good, and how's your aging self? :wink:

And I totally agree that Ian should do this. Otherwise, the thread just won't be complete, and that'd be sad.

:madspit: Aging, my arse! :giggle:

Shall we put it to the vote about Ian? We could start a Poll....:shifty: :evil:

The pastrami is goooood. I don't normally eat it regularly, but I enjoy it. I may have to try making this with salami and other types of cheeses too. I suspect camembert would go down a treat.
I like salami a little bit. Not pepperoni though. Pastrami was something I tried as a kid, didn't really care for. But alas, tastes do change, so I suspect I may end up liking it if I were to try it again.

Damn, all this talk about food is making me hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom