Mount Buggery, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh don't I know it. I logged on BRIEFLY to just do a quick drive by before breakfast, but then I had my breakfast with me and stayed all morning plus part of the afternoon and I've been here pretty much all evening too. :shifty:

Safe to say I am addicted.

Wow. That's pretty wicked! :ohmy: I hope I get to witness it!

That's happened numerous days to me these winter holidays. I blame Beer, Tits 'n' Trains, Weed, Fake Nigeria, etc. :wink:

Post #60,000 is probably not going to be too far off either! :lol:

I know like, a handful of people! And still get certain people confused!
The mods always did intimidate me. And Axver. :laugh:

I don't mean to intimidate people! But it seems I have intimidated some of you folk ... :reject:

That's happened numerous days to me these winter holidays. I blame Beer, Tits 'n' Trains, Weed, Fake Nigeria, etc. :wink:

Post #60,000 is probably not going to be too far off either! :lol:
:lol: That's probably gonna be happening to me a lot, I think!

Think you'll hit it this weekend?
Not that I'd end up remembering it if you did. :laugh:

Reggo? :lol: Where'd that come from?

Most of my posts are various. A lot of them are from request threads in PLEBA where I've just posted pic after pic. Random posts of pics of me (Interferencer's Photos + Pleba girls and guys photos), random threads in the lemonade stand, or in this very forum, actually, like what are you drinking, watching, etc.
I just never socialized a whole lot!

Reggo is my Aussie nicknamisation of her screen name. I've done the same to Vazza (Varitek), Ravva (RavenBlue), etc. Not very Kiwi of me, I know.

Ah, right. I haven't really looked in the pic threads or the game threads or anything like that. Game threads don't interest me, and most of the folk who I care about here, they share pics on the Superthread anyway!

I don't mean to intimidate people! But it seems I have intimidated some of you folk ... :reject:

Aww! It's okay! You always did seem very intelligent to me, which is really awesome! But it was mostly your post count. :reject:

If it counts for anything, you don't anymore! :hug:

Reggo is my Aussie nicknamisation of her screen name. I've done the same to Vazza (Varitek), Ravva (RavenBlue), etc. Not very Kiwi of me, I know.

Ah, right. I haven't really looked in the pic threads or the game threads or anything like that. Game threads don't interest me, and most of the folk who I care about here, they share pics on the Superthread anyway!
i don't have an australian nickname :tsk:

:lol: That's probably gonna be happening to me a lot, I think!

Think you'll hit it this weekend?
Not that I'd end up remembering it if you did. :laugh:

:laugh:

Hmm. No, I imagine I'll get past 58,000, maybe even close in on 59,000, but I think there's still a wee way to go for 60,000. Maybe in a fortnight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom