Mount Buggery, Victoria Superthread - Page 43 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-15-2008, 10:43 AM   #631
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phanan View Post
Ah, you finally listened to the No-Man disc! I told you that song was epic! It's worth it for that song alone.

A few notes were included in that PRR disc, and I didn't realize the following, although it's been rumoured:

The album is due in September. No exact date, but it's there in print on this live CD booklet.

How's that for a :fuckyeah:

And along with Deus Ex Machina, they are including Victorious Cupid on the new album as well. I wasn't sure if that would stay as a one-off digital release or not, but it's gonna be on there, too.

Can't fucking wait. That's only two months away now. Hopefully we'll have a leak for it soon.
I did listen to it ages ago, but a few days ago I just randomly played it again and have been hooked since. I just keep forgetting to mention it when you're around. Pigeon Drummer is also a great song, really intense.

Oooh, September? :fuckinhellyeah: to that! And Victorious Cupid too? Sweet. That's a quality song and deserves to be more than just a MySpace giveaway.

Bring on the leak.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-15-2008, 10:44 AM   #632
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unico View Post
alright, i gotta go get some shit done before class. cya buggers! keep it real!

Old 07-15-2008, 10:45 AM   #633
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:27 AM
Bye bye, Mia!
Old 07-15-2008, 10:46 AM   #634
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena Vox View Post
I do too, except I don't normally jump into threads. I check stuff out, who's on, etc. Then I usually walk away for breakfast or something. (Which I am obviously procrastinating as I type this.). Okay then! I'll blame Jess for dragging me here and I'll blame you for keeping me here!

I like wings, but I prefer what they call "boneless" wings, which aren't even really wings, rather chunks of breast meat doused in buffalo/barbecue (or teryaki, if you're talking about from KFC. ) Damn, why am I talking about food this early?

Thanks! I do too. It's hard enough to drink V8 without it burning. Which is why I am now thanking the fact that I no longer drink soda because that was hell on my throat whenever it'd be sore back in the day. It'd be a shame to not be able to drink for my birthday.
I just make breakfast while I post. It's only a few steps from the computer into the kitchen, so that's handy. The perks of living in a shoebox.

Ahh, right. I hadn't even had any wings in ages until I had dinner at Fellow Albino Railfan's last month and she persuaded me to try some barbecue wings she and one other person there had ordered from the place we got pizza. Sure, the barbecue sauce was great, but otherwise ... not my thing at all, and too damn messy!

Eek. Yeah, get well!

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-15-2008, 10:46 AM   #635
Blue Crack Addict

Oh hey Axxx, actually along with the take photographs of certain things for the Superthread, you should have draw things/create images for the Superthread. Maybe replace ancient artefacts with that.

I thought of that when I remembered this past from the blast.

Old 07-15-2008, 10:47 AM   #636
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Ok I'm 67% pure. I like this purity test better
Awesome, thought you would!

Quote:
alright, i gotta go get some shit done before class. cya buggers! keep it real!
Aww, you're buggering off already? Have a good one!

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-15-2008, 10:48 AM   #637
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sad Punk View Post
Oh hey Axxx, actually along with the take photographs of certain things for the Superthread, you should have draw things/create images for the Superthread. Maybe replace ancient artefacts with that.

I thought of that when I remembered this past from the blast.

OH MY GOD!

That's inthistowntastic, it truly is.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-15-2008, 10:50 AM   #638
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegularBonoFan View Post

I can't believe I'm so much less pure than all of you on this new version of the test ... wait, 23,000+ Superthread posts? Yes, yes I can believe it.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-15-2008, 10:50 AM   #639
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:57 PM
I don't really change that much with the superthread purity test. I scored a 42%, only 2% higher than the regular one.

I'm consistent.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:50 AM   #640
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
I just make breakfast while I post. It's only a few steps from the computer into the kitchen, so that's handy. The perks of living in a shoebox.

Ahh, right. I hadn't even had any wings in ages until I had dinner at Fellow Albino Railfan's last month and she persuaded me to try some barbecue wings she and one other person there had ordered from the place we got pizza. Sure, the barbecue sauce was great, but otherwise ... not my thing at all, and too damn messy!

Eek. Yeah, get well!
I can't do that here. My laptop is in my room, upstairs. And the kitchen is on the other side of the house, downstairs. I could if I were on wireless though!
I don't feel like getting up to get anything right now, even though all this talk about food is making me rather hungry.

Chicken is one of my favourite things to eat. Though I don't like the mess of barbecue wings or hot wings too much! Love eating them but the mess is a real pain in the arse.

Definitely. You only turn 21 once and I want it to be an awesome night! (Or night before, depending on what I do...) Even if it only involves getting drunk and posting on the superthread.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:51 AM   #641
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
OH MY GOD!

That's inthistowntastic, it truly is.
Whoa. Inthistowntastic. That is one dope word.

The idea with that is that it was going to originally be my avatar, but it looked shitty when it was resized. Guess that's what I get for fucking around with MS paint, though.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:52 AM   #642
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

I can't believe I'm so much less pure than all of you on this new version of the test ... wait, 23,000+ Superthread posts? Yes, yes I can believe it.
I can't believe I'm less pure than Jess. For the moment, that boggles the hell out of me.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:52 AM   #643
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by phanan View Post
I don't really change that much with the superthread purity test. I scored a 42%, only 2% higher than the regular one.

I'm consistent.
Yeah, but now I'm less pure than you.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-15-2008, 10:52 AM   #644
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena Vox View Post
I can't believe I'm less pure than Jess. For the moment, that boggles the hell out of me.
Me, too. Unless I counted wrong.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:53 AM   #645
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:57 PM
Quote:
Yeah, but now I'm less pure than you.
You should be one of the less pure ones now, that's for sure.

Tags
superthread